🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'm so disappointed they didn't retro the huaraches that he wore in 92 for the 25 year anniversary of Andre winning wimbledon. Even just a shirt would have been cool. I know I've said that I would like the all white III's as well but for the anniversary it would have been great to get the huaraches.

Last edited:
I miss the old HTML editor, I haven't found it anywhere so far. Am I missing it or is it gone? Was so easy for stuff like that.

I really hope Nike decides to give this line some steam again.
There are so many dope items from the apparel line that absolutely MUST see the light of day again.

After years of searching—I was finally able to obtain a completely DS, still wrapped, untouched by human hands polo from the Challenge Court collection.
I had to reunite it with its long lost bandana brother.

agassi-kit.jpg

I've bought many of the polo shirts with tags. The question is always, should I wear it and risk it getting dirty. Leaving it with tags and not wearing it seems useless to me though. They re-signed him 3 years ago and still no retro clothing.

Aha. Finally. Was wondering if I'd ever find the correct and updated pages lol. Any releases ? Yeah right

The new oscillate is available to order on tw-e. In original colorway
Also cage 3 hardcourt available to order in 2 colorways

Back
Top Bottom