🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yeah. I would only get the white pairs. Specifically the white/silver/volt/black one. The other white one was ok. The black ones didn't do much for me honestly. I may change my mind if they came out of course. :lol:

Which pair are you referring to?

Which pair are you referring to?

I love the sides and back of the shoe. The top of the toe box was just blah to me. Its like it didn't fit the attitude of the sides. I loved that it looks like the flaming tennis ball its just that the top didn't do enough to emulate that like the sides. Feels out of place. Either way, the one below was my favorite color way of them.

d3b9cd5ac782ee536af2a6bc824acc07.jpg

I love the sides and back of the shoe. The top of the toe box was just blah to me. Its like it didn't fit the attitude of the sides. I loved that it looks like the flaming tennis ball its just that the top didn't do enough to emulate that like the sides. Feels out of place. Either way, the one below was my favorite color way of them.

d3b9cd5ac782ee536af2a6bc824acc07.jpg

Ok you mentioned volt but I didn’t consider volt on that pair so I was confused which you meant.

Yea I remember the swoosh on the tongue pull tab but I don't remember the color code on the box having volt that's why I was curious.

Djokovic is no longer using Agassi as his coach.

The 47-year-old said in a statement issued on ESPN: “With only the best intentions I tried to help Novak.

“We far too often found ourselves agreeing to disagree. I wish him only the best moving forward.”

I thought it was strange he was coaching him to begin with personally so I'm not surprised.

In a way, I'm kinda glad he's out of the picture now. Tennis fandom, like all sports fandoms, can get pretty toxic nowadays... I didn't want Andre to get rolled into that mess.

I was at the mall yesterday and met this 18 year old kid who plays ball for his school. He had no idea who agassi or sampras were it was depressing.

Also on another note, take this for what it's worth but someone I know who is connected with Nike via multiple people, gets invited to certain events where they preview product etc...has told me that come winter time nike will be "going nuts with the agassi line." I haven't been able to get anything more out of him.

I was at the mall yesterday and met this 18 year old kid who plays ball for his school. He had no idea who agassi or sampras were it was depressing.

Also on another note, take this for what it's worth but someone I know who is connected with Nike via multiple people, gets invited to certain events where they preview product etc...has told me that come winter time nike will be "going nuts with the agassi line." I haven't been able to get anything more out of him.

Interesting. Remember a few years back there was talk of a new Agassi shoe. Maybe that will come to fruition finally.

Man, that is depressing... especially when kids have it all available to them on Youtube.

Hope... you give us hope.

It would be awesome if Nike goes back to releasing tons of Agassi stuff, especially gear. I just don't know why they would wait until winter when you have all of these grand slams coming up in the summer. The release of the two shirts give me some hope that they'll do something more in the summer though.

Last edited:
It's because the line isn't hip with Nikes core demographic anymore. They can't sell ATCIIs on the premise of them having "the Yeezy midsole!" anymore, lol.

Back
Top Bottom