🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I’ve had some luck something them outside in the sun. A natural fresh breeze helps remove preowned stink.

You might try Febreeze too. Another odor eater is called Ozium. I was told to try this for an arcade machine I picked up that had an old stale mildew smell. That has really seemed to help. Perhaps that jar with the shoes in a closed off box might help reduce the smell at least. Sadly I don’t think it will be one thing that fixes the issue. You’re going to have to do multiple things to get rid of it.
I’m going to try the sun method today and see if that works. I’m going to start off by cleaning it first though. Any ideas on what to use? Warm water with laundry detergent?

I’m going to try the sun method today and see if that works. I’m going to start off by cleaning it first though. Any ideas on what to use? Warm water with laundry detergent?

Try buying some Jason Markk and use that on them. I wouldn’t do detergent. You can order some on Amazon and always have it delivered.

My recent pick up. Thanks to kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain for the guidance on what to look for.

289E863B-C13D-41E1-BD32-6827C2D67F85.jpeg
2DCC8EF2-F9F7-43F3-BE5B-7389AE103A31.jpeg
01A2C36A-6BA0-41B0-BA0A-891BA15E7CB3.jpeg

Last edited:
My two favorite racquets are the Liqudmetal Radical and the Microgel Radical. Midsize. They are moderately heavy so they have a nice mix of power and control.

With Jalopnik having Radwood in Philadelphia today (80's & 90's car show), and for them asking spectators to dress in 80's and 90's attire, I decided to break out my Jordan Vault 3 warmup pants and my Tech Challenge IVs. I love these shoes every time I wear them!!! Nike did these SO RIGHT!!!

IMG_20181014_155204.jpg

This match has been posted before, but the 60fps looks so damn good. I wish we got all his matches with this kind of treatment.

I just posted one on here about a week ago that someone uploaded but yea that quality is awesome. It shows espn plus in the beginning so I wonder what other matches they have. I've been waiting for someone to upload high quality video of his matches from USA Network!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom