🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I thought I would love the black lavas but I hate what they did with them. Should have black rubber outsole with a white strip under the gray on the midsole. Not sure about the white panel on the side either.

It’s been a while since I’ve checked in on this forum. It seemed dead for a while since nothing was getting released. Still waiting on the atc1, but excited for the inverse atc2. Ive been working on remaking the old shirts in more sizes at Vollaix.com
10682421-5B33-4232-8A22-BC97E42C2C58.jpeg

That's awesome buddy. When will the lava shirts be available? I didn't get in fast enough on the last round. And out of curiosity, how do they run? Are they sized in US sizing or European sizing? I only ask as I am a huge car guy. Bought a Ford GT team polo from over in the UK. The XL there fit like a large here but still with shorter (than our shirts here) sleeves. I'd definitely be down for a lava shirt. Let me know. 👍👍

Edit: I just went on your website. Saw the white lava shirt. Will you be releasing the black one above as well? Prices are very fair! 👍👍 What is the material by the way? The quick dry stuff? Just curious. Please let me know about the sizing. 👍

05fordgt 05fordgt :

material is a lightweight smooth polyester for quick drying

measurements for the shirt sizes are on the website under the sizing section. I feel they run true to size with adidas and Nike, but look at the measurements for your best fit.

The black one is also on the site, but it’s in the “limited” section. It’s part of the summer/ fall collection, but I added it to the site bc every one wanted one ASAP after I got them made

05fordgt 05fordgt :

material is a lightweight smooth polyester for quick drying

measurements for the shirt sizes are on the website under the sizing section. I feel they run true to size with adidas and Nike, but look at the measurements for your best fit.

The black one is also on the site, but it’s in the “limited” section. It’s part of the summer/ fall collection, but I added it to the site bc every one wanted one ASAP after I got them made

With Nike resurrecting some of the Challenge Court line as it seems in the other post, do you think you’ll get hit with a cease and desist?

These are dope but I'm probably going to have to pass.. I gotta chill lol. I still need the damn 2019 pair. Played myself waiting but there was so much dropping. I can't remember if 2014's had decent leather, more comfort etc. I wish the 2019's had the white lace holder though.

Besides the white/grey lace holder on the 2014/2019 pair.. which is better for anyone that has both???

These are dope but I'm probably going to have to pass.. I gotta chill lol. I still need the damn 2019 pair. Played myself waiting but there was so much dropping. I can't remember if 2014's had decent leather, more comfort etc. I wish the 2019's had the white lace holder though.

Besides the white/grey lace holder on the 2014/2019 pair.. which is better for anyone that has both???

I got both and I definitely like the 2019 better. The lava pops more on the 2019 while the 2014 was more of a duller pink. The 2014 when it came out was more of a off white and the 2019 was a regular white base shoe. Also the lava print on the 2014 was shiny/glossy and the 2019 wasnt

I got both and I definitely like the 2019 better. The lava pops more on the 2019 while the 2014 was more of a duller pink. The 2014 when it came out was more of a off white and the 2019 was a regular white base shoe. Also the lava print on the 2014 was shiny/glossy and the 2019 wasnt

This was helpful.. repped.

How do they feel as far as comfort? Mines suppose to arrive Friday.

Pretty comfortable bro, the insole is nice and thick and lots of padding around the collar. I did notice that it had high arch support tho, I dont have flat feet but I could definitely feel it. It wasn't uncomfortable, just took a little while get use to the feeling.

According to the catalogue you looked at, are we getting this shirt?

I haven’t seen the catalog but I’m guessing they didn’t put it on there. It sounds like by the time the US Open comes around they will be celebrating the outfit he wore there in 1990 and the Atc III volts according to what he saw. That will be the 30th Anniversary of it. It’s about time!

D28B221A-71A0-4E43-88B5-D874C97DD014.jpeg

2DEE4614-7427-4708-B337-B5D480BD6C3C.jpeg

I haven’t seen the catalog but I’m guessing they didn’t put it on there. It sounds like by the time the US Open comes around they will be celebrating the outfit he wore there in 1990 and the Atc III volts according to what he saw. That will be the 30th Anniversary of it. It’s about time!

D28B221A-71A0-4E43-88B5-D874C97DD014.jpeg

2DEE4614-7427-4708-B337-B5D480BD6C3C.jpeg

Yup, the shirt at the top was shown. They have collarless shirts like the alternative shirt. Can't remember if they had both polos, but that too outfit was shown in the book. Especially the shorts! It's glorious!!

Yup, the shirt at the top was shown. They have collarless shirts like the alternative shirt. Can't remember if they had both polos, but that too outfit was shown in the book. Especially the shorts! It's glorious!!

I actually would prefer them release the shirts with dri fit but keep the style the same and not those tight short sleeve shirts that they make now. I will have to double and triple up on the clothing.

Back
Top Bottom