🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Didn't see that listed. 2 pages were all volt. Again I didn't have much time with it. I will when I go back Monday to get my 20s (assuming they are in by then). 👍

I meant to @ you in my post since you’re the one I was asking the question too.

I’m anticipating your next trip and hoping Nike blesses us with those Lava colored shirts.

986DC18A-0746-4030-98CC-9BB79E9C238E.gif

Hi air tech challenge fellows,

I live in Europe and i see that there is still some size 7 for the hot lava’s on FTL.
Coulg you guys help me or give me an advice to get it here ?
I am so mad i cant make an order

best

So, the ATC 2 and ATC 3 both came out in 1990? Or, the 2’s came out in 1989? I’m sure someone here remembers. While I’m at it, I’m assuming the retail price was $110?

So, the ATC 2 and ATC 3 both came out in 1990? Or, the 2’s came out in 1989? I’m sure someone here remembers. While I’m at it, I’m assuming the retail price was $110?

If I can recall, I believe the ATC II was $100 back in 1989. I say that as when I went with my mom to the local mom & pop sneaker store in my area back then, the shop (which discounted all their shoes) had them priced at $79.99. I got the Jordan IV black/cement instead as they were only $10 more at $89.99. It was my mom's idea for the Jordans as she saw them and said it's only $10.

The shop I went to was legendary for what they sold back then. And EVERY shoe was discounted $10-30 per pair every day. It was heaven for a sneaker loving kid.

Agassi unveiled the ATC II at the 1989 Nabisco Masters tournament (what is now the Nitto ATP finals). I found a youtube video of the unveiling. Cliff Drysdale and Mary Carillo make comments on the outfit around the 10 minute mark.

Agassi unveiled the ATC II at the 1989 Nabisco Masters tournament (what is now the Nitto ATP finals). I found a youtube video of the unveiling. Cliff Drysdale and Mary Carillo make comments on the outfit around the 10 minute mark.

We've had it posted it here before but it was a nice moment in Nike and Agassi history.

Game time decision. I’m more interested in saving my money for what’s to come on 8/1.

Easy decision for me, these were a must. This is the type of shoe release I have been waiting for. Going for pair #2. But yea the US Open stuff is going to be incredible I'm sure!

Back
Top Bottom