🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

actually no, I was thinking it was a female player in the 90s but I didnt want to google the answer.

I can tell you that it is hard to feel a big difference in weight between the original Radical Trysis 260 and Andre’s custom when I compare it to the one he gave me. This guy did a pretty nice review although I would have preferred that he compare it to the legit Radical Trisys 260 and not that cheap Ti Radical as the frames are obviously not the same. I was so disappointed that Head’s last two retros were not like the original but yea they don’t make them in Austria anymore unfortunately.

Highly doubt it but wish we would get these !! And the black ones to

I would love a retro. I played in both colors when they were new and then I wound up buying a 2nd pair of each color to just have and wear casually. Here are the two colors below:

IMG_20200226_163912.jpg
IMG_20200226_163937.jpg
IMG_20200226_163903.jpg
IMG_20200226_163926.jpg
IMG_20200226_163853.jpg

The white pair I wore a few times and the black pair hasn't been worn yet. And of anyone is wondering, the flue on these pairs is perfectly fine. No sole separation at all. I keep all my shoes in my garage (it's a townhouse). Garage is basically half the 1st floor and behind the back wall is the HVAC for the house, so it doesn't get overly cold in there nor does it get hot or humid. Plus it's pitch black so my shoes won't yellow.

With the quarantine going on and my state (Pennsylvania) basically having us shelter in place, and the fact that I don't go anywhere unless absolutely necessary (I had a liver transplant so I'm in that small percentile who are very succeptable to catching this virus, I may finally post photos of all my old Agassi shoes. I took pics of them several weeks ago, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow in here and also on my IG page. 👍

I would love a retro. I played in both colors when they were new and then I wound up buying a 2nd pair of each color to just have and wear casually. Here are the two colors below:

The white pair I wore a few times and the black pair hasn't been worn yet. And of anyone is wondering, the flue on these pairs is perfectly fine. No sole separation at all. I keep all my shoes in my garage (it's a townhouse). Garage is basically half the 1st floor and behind the back wall is the HVAC for the house, so it doesn't get overly cold in there nor does it get hot or humid. Plus it's pitch black so my shoes won't yellow.

With the quarantine going on and my state (Pennsylvania) basically having us shelter in place, and the fact that I don't go anywhere unless absolutely necessary (I had a liver transplant so I'm in that small percentile who are very succeptable to catching this virus, I may finally post photos of all my old Agassi shoes. I took pics of them several weeks ago, so maybe I'll do that tomorrow in here and also on my IG page. 👍
Those are in super nice condition! I remember them being probably the grippiest shoes I ever had. I don’t think I ever actually played in them.

IMG_20200226_163912.jpg
IMG_20200226_163937.jpg
IMG_20200226_163903.jpg
IMG_20200226_163926.jpg
IMG_20200226_163853.jpg

Stay safe man.

Was anyone fortunate enough to cop the white lava atc2's from foot locker for 79.99 in their size

I don’t get why Nike would have Jordan brand make it over them. Just very strange but it’s better than nothing I suppose. I doubt the actual shirt has lava but hopefully it means they will eventually make the real deal.

Damn it. Went to check on that 79.99 deal. 9.5 was lit like it was available. Click on it. Then says out of stock. Hate footlocker lol

Does anyone know if they actually had bigger sizes in stock initially?
Nike never had 11 11.5 12 or 13 when they dropped on snrks and the replied by saying bigger sizes would release at a later date keep checking periodically is what they told me

Back
Top Bottom