🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I haven’t tried on my medium yet (5’10”, 145-150), but I have a match on Saturday and I’m going for it! It sounds like I may be the first of the group. Maybe I’ll post a pic (but nah, probably not 🤣). I’m just sorry it’s not mixed doubles.
Haha post a pic man! I’m 5’10” 165lbs and I got a large. I will do the same when mine arrives.

As long as my belly button doesn’t show when I’m just standing there, then I will! And if it does show then maybe I’ll get it pierced and get Andre’s famous Father, Son, and Holy Ghost pendent to go in it!

Anyone have any good current shoe ideas for the blue/citrus/solar red polo and outfits? They kind of left us with nothing to match this up with. White is all I can come up with, but that seems a little boring for such a colorful outfit.

both of the new shoes are perfect matches for those polos

Attachments

• D4DC8BFC-D04C-4017-B573-F5A920DAC17D.jpeg
    D4DC8BFC-D04C-4017-B573-F5A920DAC17D.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 03B28E42-5E23-4A72-829D-33555391C148.jpeg
    03B28E42-5E23-4A72-829D-33555391C148.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 301
received the cc shirts in black and white yesterday, glad i ordered XL.

weak point imo on the shirts is the transfered big frontprint - they printed laaarge black areas on a black shirt, gonna sweat like an ape in that shirt. back in the day designs were screenprinted.

Denim look jackets are awesome. Nice and soft

zip crop top came today to. Not gonna work lol
They should of made 2 versions. One for the youngsters and One for the 40-55 crowd lol. I know how we complain about staying true to the original but if they had messed with this shirt and just made it 2 inches longer in the front we would be good lol
Might keep one anyway idk

Were the old folk saying the same thing 30 years ago when the OG came out, or were they happy at the country club?

Fit pics of the CC polo in Large and acid wash shorts in Medium. Also bought the shorts in small and large. The small fit similarly just slightly more snug. The L shorts are way roomy but more appropriate for lounging around the crib if I keep them. Put me in the camp that believes the acid wash shorts (and jacket) are the highlight of the collection.

For reference, I'm 6'1, 210 pounds carrying most of my weight in my midsection (mmmm beer) and thighs. If I had to estimate, my waist is currently between 32-34. The polo runs a bit short for my liking-- but I think if I lose 10-15 lbs it'll be a much better fit.
Hope this helps y'all.

IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5602.JPG

Fit pics of the CC polo in Large and acid wash shorts in Medium. Also bought the shorts in small and large. The small fit similarly just slightly more snug. The L shorts are way roomy but more appropriate for lounging around the crib if I keep them. Put me in the camp that believes the acid wash shorts (and jacket) are the highlight of the collection.

For reference, I'm 6'1, 210 pounds carrying most of my weight in my midsection (mmmm beer) and thighs. If I had to estimate, my waist is currently between 32-34. The polo runs a bit short for my liking-- but I think if I lose 10-15 lbs it'll be a much better fit.
Hope this helps y'all.

IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5602.JPG

Are they still available somewhere the shorts like the ones in the pic :smile: ?

Are they still available somewhere the shorts like the ones in the pic :smile: ?

few sizes below! all US retailers it looks like

Hope this helps y'all.

IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5602.JPG

I feel a little better after seeing your pics. I ordered a M in both polos and was a little concerned they were going to be too small. I'm 6'2 170lbs and some Nike polos are just too baggy for me in L so I went with M on these. So I think I will be good there.

I got the L/S CC shirt in a L though and I'm hoping that is not too baggy. I'm less worried about that, though.

Got a partial shipment coming today so I'll know soon.

So dope
Copped it in XXL also XL which I'll return. Copped tne matching pants, hopefully the same materials as the jacket. Acid wash Sportwear shorts ordered. Lucky last will be the black denim jacket.

Did we honestly ever think this day would come. Now we need the Purple French Open Gear...

That's the rumor for spring. At least what I read over on Tennis-Talk. It's the 30th anniversary of the French Open with the same clothes that just released. Huge coincidence, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I bought a medium and large. I'm keeping the large and returning the medium tomorrow at the outlet. I'm keeping the 1/2 zip and short set just for memories. There is no way I can wear the 1/2 zip out in public. Lol. If there wasnt covid how many aged 40 plus people would we have seen dressed up as Agassi for Halloween?

told my fiancée i need to get a blonde wig so I can be andre for Halloween this year. She crushed my hopes when she reminded me of the pandemic:frown:

Back
Top Bottom