🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Ok I did it again! Same machine at Borgata like last week! My gear is paid for!

Attachments

• 20200828_230329.jpg
    20200828_230329.jpg
    373.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 20200821_214733.jpg
    20200821_214733.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 126
bad pictures but this is the fit of the size large on the court logo tee. I’m 5’7” 160 lbs not a muscular build. I don’t mind the overall fit of the shirt hit the sleeves are awkward.

looks nice with the jacket though 👍

Attachments

• C3297EDE-F72A-448E-B157-DD3055B61AAA.jpeg
    C3297EDE-F72A-448E-B157-DD3055B61AAA.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 7DB67435-8BD8-4E2E-A623-AD61AB04A7BB.jpeg
    7DB67435-8BD8-4E2E-A623-AD61AB04A7BB.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 150
  • C4B4016F-07B9-4A65-A888-A0DB1CBDEA39.jpeg
    C4B4016F-07B9-4A65-A888-A0DB1CBDEA39.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 151
Quite some aspiring models we have in this thread :lol:
And I’ve now come to realize by size comparisons that I have average-long legs but a short torso. Thanks a lot guys, I don’t know if I’ll recover. 😆 But hey, it also means that (not to brag but) the crop top is kind of 🔥on me I think.

any pieces with a patch plan for the future get your self a seam ripper and something from the outlets and slap that patch on instant custom keep the party going

I'm already tempted to get extra 4-panel hats and remove the patch and add it to a normal 6-panel hat. I only wish Nike gave us regular looking hats for casual. I'm fine that the hats are for on-court (and I wear a hat when I play) but I would love a nice low profile 6-panel normal looking hat with the flame ball!

Hopefully Nike sees how hugely successful this launch/release has been and they finally cave and give us what all of us Agassi heads have wanted for over 33 years, and that's the 1st retro of the Air Tech Challenge 1!!! We need these SO BADLY!! Nike, if you retro them, there are so many on here who would buy multiples at launch at retail!! I would buy 2 to start and maybe a 3rd!! Please release the ATC 1 ONCE & FOR ALL!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Received the polo and black CC court tee from End, they packed two tops in a pretty big box was taken aback when i saw the size.

The slim fit polo in M fits fine on me, for the CC black tee I'm ok with the loose fit but the length is almost like I'm wearing a mini dress. :lol: I'm about 5'6.

The material for the CC tee is pretty thick I'm in SE Asia so its tropical weather practically all the time, gonna be sweating buckets if i wear it out on a hot humid day.

If the black CC tees restocks anywhere someone please point me to it. Gonna order another M and L just to see if the M really fits this small. If I have to end up going with the oversized L then so be it. I just want it to fit comfortable most importantly. Really hoping the ember glow one doesn’t have the same issue.

Hopefully Nike sees how hugely successful this launch/release has been and they finally cave and give us what all of us Agassi heads have wanted for over 33 years, and that's the 1st retro of the Air Tech Challenge 1!!! We need these SO BADLY!! Nike, if you retro them, there are so many on here who would buy multiples at launch at retail!! I would buy 2 to start and maybe a 3rd!! Please release the ATC 1 ONCE & FOR ALL!!! 🙏🙏🙏
If they do end up releasing it, it will be 100% on the SNKRS App with all of us taking a hard, fat L. :emoji_sweat_smile:

If they do end up releasing it, it will be 100% on the SNKRS App with all of us taking a hard, fat L. :emoji_sweat_smile:

This is sadly the truth. They’ll spend 6 months over hyping them then we’ll all get an early Saturday morning dose of Big L.

I just got my regular Saturday morning L on the AM1’s today. I think I’m 0/14 for the year.

True, because all the damn hypebeasts will see the midsole and say "ooh they stole the Air Yeezy design"!! Hypebeasts, LEAVE OUR TENNIS GEAR ALONE!!! THIS RELEASE ISN'T FOR YOU!!!

Back
Top Bottom