šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

Iā€™m waiting for size large in the black pants to restock. Also still waiting for the challenger players shirts and the fireball tees to come in as they are back ordered. Need to find the volt fireball tee too. Also still want that volt teal jacket. Oh and my hat order is on back order as well as my purple bandana. NDC did send me the white hat at least though I wouldā€™ve preferred the 6 panel hat like others have said.

I guess I have returns to keep me busy until the orders come in.

This is what I've been waiting for. Still hitting myself for not buying the retro from 2016. EndClothing had them for $120 EU release only. I have a feeling we may get these based on how well the current apparel line is doing. It doesn't make sense to not include an OG pair to go along with the apparel.

:emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_dizzy:

Could someone offer a size suggestion please? Iā€™m trying to avoid yet another return. I like the fit of the jort/spandex XL. I got the Slam shorts in a L and they feel a little more snug than the ā€œjortā€ portion of the Flex Ace. Does the Knit Wash sportswear short run big or small? Thanks so much.

Could someone offer a size suggestion please? Iā€™m trying to avoid yet another return. I like the fit of the jort/spandex XL. I got the Slam shorts in a L and they feel a little more snug than the ā€œjortā€ portion of the Flex Ace. Does the Knit Wash sportswear short run big or small? Thanks so much.

Are you referring to the acid wash knit shorts?

If so, I wear a L in the flex ace jort and a L in the flaming ball shorts. The ball shorts are a bit loose for me and I likely could've gone with medium.

Of the 3 sizes of knit shorts I purchased (S, M, L), M fits my waist best. The large just give me extra room, slightly more length, and I need to use the drawstring.

All that to say I'm probably a M in most of the gear and the acid shorts fall right in line with that.

These are serious contenders for ā€œsleeper of the collectionā€. Theyā€™re really nice and my normal size fits perfectly. With my shape, Iā€™d say that these and the crop top half zip and jorts fit me the best of what Iā€™ve tried on so far.

Completely agree. They were the one item out about 7 so far for me that actually fit. Theyā€™re going to be great this fall/winter.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the acid wash knit shorts?

If so, I wear a L in the flex ace jort and a L in the flaming ball shorts. The ball shorts are a bit loose for me and I likely could've gone with medium.

Of the 3 sizes of knit shorts I purchased (S, M, L), M fits my waist best. The large just give me extra room, slightly more length, and I need to use the drawstring.

All that to say I'm probably a M in most of the gear and the acid shorts fall right in line with that.
Thanks! Sounds like a Large then.

So the L tee is slightly smaller than the XXL retro polo?
I would say the L tee fits the same as XXL retro polo. In the picture the OG polo is under the tee.

... Anyone else have both these shirts in a M to compare? This has to be a factory size mix up or something. Heated.
E175A82C-B308-499D-B07E-7B75FBB38E4D.jpeg
Got both colours in L size and checked, no difference on mines.

I'd that's true, then I'm glad they did it this way. Will show them to produce more. And to also lead to a possible launch in spring 2021 per talks on TW's forums Tennis Talk. Some shop overseas stated they heard of another Agassi launch in the spring. Obvious would be 30th anniversary of his FO final gear in the voltage purple/orange. It's the same stuff that released now but the colors are different. Plus they already released a headband in the colors. Take this as you will! šŸ‘šŸ‘

Hopeful Nike green lights spring launch... can you imagine getting these retroed šŸ¤¤

s-l400.jpg vtg-andre-agassi-tennis-polo-nike_1_322c55d0cd6a73d792db2e2798ca1d26.jpg 12849668-1.1024.jpg b00dbe67aed9cc8337900fba5d64eac8.jpg 5287445409_bd3d3e5e53_b.jpg 5088959025_e4eeed6eb6_b.jpg challengecourt_jacket_redblackwhite_1200x1200.png challengecourt_polo_pinkblack_1200x1200.png challenge_court_green_orange_1_grande.jpg challengecourt_polo_orangeblue_1200x1200.png

please tell us you donā€™t drive a car ?
Lol. I mean every GS has a different colorway, I just donā€™t see they to use the same colors for RG. They may release them as special/limited edition items, but thatā€™s all I can see happening.

I would say the L tee fits the same as XXL retro polo. In the picture the OG polo is under the tee.

Got both colours in L size and checked, no difference on mines.
The M is looser than the normal Mediums I wear. If the size indicates looser fit, it's seems to be one size up from my experience. I've had to get S instead. Size down on loose fits in the collection, especially if you don't want it to be baggy. Im 5"8" muscular and weigh 150 in case you need reference. My bad if that last line makes me appear self absorbed, hahaha! Looking to be helpful! Peace!

Back
Top Bottom