šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

Hmm. With all the Ls I taken over the last couple of days went ahead and copped myself a size M. Hope is fits well. Thanks. Less than retail too.
Sure thing! Yeah, I went ahead and bought it since it was cheaper than retail. I didnā€™t want to wait on Nike and Iā€™m 100% sure it wouldā€™ve been sold out in secs. Hopefully yours fit cause itā€™s loose fitting!

Received ZIP Polo and black Jorts today.
The Polo is to Short for me. U can See my belly Even tough im not moving. Its like 3-4 cm to short. šŸ˜„
Yeah and the jorts i dont like em. For that Price at least.
Gonna send both items back to Nike eu.
If there is someone looking after these, you can hit me up till monday.
Both Size M and im Germany Baseball.

Received ZIP Polo and black Jorts today.
The Polo is to Short for me. U can See my belly Even tough im not moving. Its like 3-4 cm to short. šŸ˜„
Yeah and the jorts i dont like em. For that Price at least.
Gonna send both items back to Nike eu.
If there is someone looking after these, you can hit me up till monday.
Both Size M and im Germany Baseball.
The zipped polo is suppose to be like that. No matter if you size up or even double that, itā€™s still too short. 21ā€ in the front I believe for the standard.

Really? Than ill have to past on that Beauty then. But still a lot of awesome CC things out there. šŸ˜„

Just got the jacket in a Small. By far the best piece in the collection IMO! Perfect fit! Iā€™m 5ā€™7ā€™ā€™ 150lb with 31 waist. Just need the Crew players shirts.

22CA561C-2A17-4179-B22D-958B77953F4C.jpeg
0FB2342E-2A3E-433C-9644-33349C4E288A.jpeg

Did the originals have the speckled midsole look?
yes but when I look at pictures I still have of sneakers that are long gone the dots were smaller. Not the best pictures but they show the difference?
Screenshot (12).png
the ink blot/liquid collar which the 2015's do not have:
1.jpg
an Niketalker was able to reproduce this tho. the 2015's do not have durathane soles like the originals AFAIK. overall I was satisfied w/them since they have the flaming tennis ball logo which the 2007 pair did not have.

ok seems i got everything i wanted from the retro collection. zip polo, pants etc still on the way.

i have a 700ā‚¬ nike refund pending -anyone else ever had problems with returns/refunds on ndc? had 2 orders, each about 400ā‚¬, returned everything but 2 tees but all theyrefunded was a flex ace short from each order... communication with returns department going on for 2 weeks, pain in the !?!...

This polo is probably my second favorite item after the acid wash shorts. I'm 6'1 210 and this medium fits me comfortably. I tend not to like reversible clothing but I'm surprised Nike didn't make this reversible. The "inside" of it features a beautiful vibrant version of the outside. Go figure.

IMG_5787.jpg

He should have been DQ'ed. There is precedent. But don't tell those Nole fans over on TW's Tennis Talk forum! My God!! Guy walks on water over there. Actually victim blaming! Disgusting! Never was a Joker fan. Especially after his stupid Covid infested Adria Tour. This just tops it.
Def. the right decision. That was the only decision. For sure unintentional, but he did hit her and the rules are clear. It was stupid and careless. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call, not only for him, but for all the other tennis players.

As for the fans, blaming the lineswoman is pretty low. But to be fair, we've seen these types of fans from many players... the fanatics. First saw them from Fed, then Rafa and now Novak. And not just in tennis, but we see this sort of behavior a lot in the world right now... too much, unfortunately. In sports, in politics, in life.

003FB628-ABE1-4C25-8792-E25403B37FF0.jpeg
7F18B512-6CA2-4906-807A-65100BDE2F0B.jpeg

Not really feelin the blue wash on these. If anyone wants them PM me. If not they going back.
size medium

Still looking for a black pair in size M for a "fair" price, sellers on eBay are just insane!

I forgot where the back orders are from, but the pre-orders are on Midwest Sports.

I canā€™t remember if Midwest had the neo teal at some point but it looks like they might have because the image comes up with the style code on their site. Hope someone carries it.

Back
Top Bottom