🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

for people w/ the ember polo, what size would be equivalent to a medium in this polo

nikecourt-advantage-mens-tennis-polo-cq430m.jpg

Volt and White hats. Don’t let the picture fool you. It’s the white with black and volt logo.

Finally my August 11th order from Tennisproeu has shipped. It's another set of medium ember and volt lava polos.
Only thing left I'm looking for in this collection is the white/black/neo turquoise jacket.

Gp turbos down to 105. Some sizes sold out though

You didn’t get one when I posted the TDub EU link?

No I didn't. I've had my lava polos on hold since August 11th when I first ordered off of TP.EU. They were waiting for their 2nd shipment of polos. I think I have enough lava polos to last me for a long while. 1 small, 3 medium, 1 large in ember and 1 small, 2 medium, 1 large in volt polos. All these polos were bought from END, Farfetch, and TP.EU. And one medium ember from my brother I don't know where he bought it from.

My white, black, neo turq jacket is still in processing status from TExp.

Longshot but does anyone have a 1/2 Zip Challenge Court Polo CT0820-100 in XXL that they bought too big and would be happy to part with. Still searching with little luck.

No I didn't. I've had my lava polos on hold since August 11th when I first ordered off of TP.EU. They were waiting for their 2nd shipment of polos. I think I have enough lava polos to last me for a long while. 1 small, 3 medium, 1 large in ember and 1 small, 2 medium, 1 large in volt polos. All these polos were bought from END, Farfetch, and TP.EU. And one medium ember from my brother I don't know where he bought it from.

My white, black, neo turq jacket is still in processing status from TExp.
Good luck

Vika wearing CC stuff, as is my main man Sinner right now vs Goffin. Which means that the rest of the Nike guys will continue to wear the CC stuff. I can't remember the last time Nike had the same collection for consecutive slams.

Also, it's 8 degrees out there... and raining... no way these are proper tennis conditions.
1601198673731.png

1601199863337.png

Last edited:
The elusive crew. Was anyone able to get their hands on it?
Yeah that forecast doesn’t look great in Paris. Lol

Saw someone had shipping confirmation for DF. Went ahead with the ember and volt polos - fingers crossed. 180 USD shipped.

UO still has white CC tee in XL FYI

Saw someone had shipping confirmation for DF. Went ahead with the ember and volt polos - fingers crossed. 180 USD shipped.

UO still has white CC tee in XL FYI

Not a wise decision. Those sizes have been up for weeks on their site. I ordered on Sep 15th and still haven’t gotten shipping. They take your money and ghost. No reply to emails, no refund, no nothing. Literally the worst online shoe “company” on the internet. Honestly wish that site was never posted in here. Nightmare experience. Good luck but you’re probably not getting those shirts. Not from “dope-factory” at least.

Edit: They finally shipped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom