🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Thanks for the link. I love that jacket, but I won't wear it as it would just get dirty so fast being predominantly white. Wish they used the alternate jacket from the open. The one that was black/emerald and neon yellow.

DUDE MAN YOU HAVE TO BUY IT. You are such a huge fan. I have a full box of the clothing and who knows when I’ll wear it but you bet I bought it.:rofl:

DUDE MAN YOU HAVE TO BUY IT. You are such a huge fan. I have a full box of the clothing and who knows when I’ll wear it but you bet I bought it.:rofl:
My jacket is also in a box right now haha.

I will definitely wear it, probably rarely.

I bought a ton of stuff from this collection because who knows if they’ll ever release it again.

Thanks Noah. Yeah, I love it, but I know that it would get trashed as I wear warmup jackets ALL.THE.TIME come late summer early fall. I always wear my Jordan Archive 3 Jacket as it's just super comfy. But that is black and doesn't show any dirt. This would just be a magnet and I'd be in total fear of something happening to it.

I still haven’t worn anything from the collection but super happy to have it again.
Probably busting out the Jean look shorts and a challenge court t soon though

Do they have an official relationship?

Petr Korda's son Sebastian is in the field (and is into the round of 16, and he was training with Agassi in Vegas. Agassi and Petr are good friends that goes back many years when they were both playing. There is video of Sebastian hitting with his dad, Steffi and Andre recently.

Do they have an official relationship?

Andre and Steffi have been coaching him but I have yet to see them at one of his tournaments. Based on the photo that Andre posted, I am assuming that he traveled to Wimbledon.

Last edited:
212150901_519603322574290_6909826674937973956_n.jpg

Some pretty interesting comments here from Nick Bollettieri on his coaching relationship with Andre Agassi in the early 1990s.

With the us open just about 7 weeks away, I’m surprise we haven’t seen anything yet if anything is dropping for it

Back
Top Bottom