🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

By chance do you have any old catalog pics from some of the really crazy Avia basketball shoes from the early 90s? I remember a few had straps and such and just looked wild.

Remember going to a running shop in the town my high school was in 94-95 and seeing the Avia catalog and a few shoes has crazy designs. Would love to see which ones they were.
90s Eastbay Avia, New Balance, etc..jpg

95264407_1391107891083774_3187935853460635170_n.jpg

90s Eastbay Reebok, Avia.jpg

90s Eastbay Avia.jpg

Screenshot_20200525-103955.png

1991Nike, adidas, Converse, etc..jpg

kinda feel like that pic shows just how different Tinker's designs were from anything at the time (the VI's). I do like the massive old school basketball kicks tho, I had the 180 Force pumps & ppl actually cracked on me for how huge they were

My Tennis HQ channel on YouTube is selling a package of the 2020 retro gear if anyone is interested (shorts in medium and shirts in large).

Looking for this polo in a size Large if anyone can kindly help me track it down! Only one on ebay and it's pre-worn and stained and being sold as "new"

Attachments

• NikeNews_ChallengeCourt2020_OnCourt_1_original.jpg
    NikeNews_ChallengeCourt2020_OnCourt_1_original.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 363
Looking for this polo in a size Large if anyone can kindly help me track it down! Only one on ebay and it's pre-worn and stained and being sold as "new"
Just so you know these aren’t just sKim, they’re super slim.

Buddy, he isn't kidding. I normally wear an L in most golf and tennis polos and I always wear a Hanes t shirt under my polos when I wear them casually. This, I made sure to find as large as possible and got an XXL and it fits like a Large as I wanted it loose a little. These are INSANELY skinny slim!

Buddy, he isn't kidding. I normally wear an L in most golf and tennis polos and I always wear a Hanes t shirt under my polos when I wear them casually. This, I made sure to find as large as possible and got an XXL and it fits like a Large as I wanted it loose a little. These are INSANELY skinny slim!

I appreciate the input. I usually wear a Medium/Large so I'll keep my eyes peeled for an L or XL size as well.

Back
Top Bottom