🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Bro.. aren't you a little late? Just like Xmas trees and lights, that's Thxgiving weekend lol. You only get so much time in the year, gotta take advantage!

Over/under on wears per year on that pair is 2.5. Usually last work day before Xmas, Xmas day at the family's place, and if/when I go to a Xmas party. Honestly not my most comfortable pair of shoes, but certainly one that gets more double takes and comments than just about any other pair I own.

Reactions: ARK
22 x 30 print (9/32) from Tom Andrich, the designer of the flaming tennis ball and 1990 U.S. Open collection.

IMG_1705.jpeg
just received mine! i love it . going to get a frame asap!!

I completely disagree with the shoes not being wearable. Maybe if they were stored without ac? I have worn and ds pairs and pairs from 2008, 14, 19, 2020 and no issues. My friend buys them used all the time to wear in court and has no issues. I wear mine on and off the court and they are rock solid.

2008s and 14s def will deflate at the very least

no matter how you keep em

also based on how often you wear em and what you do in em

it’s only a matter of when they’ll fail

but I know nt has different rules, the answer here will never be not to buy a shoe outside of it being fake

2008s and 14s def will deflate at the very least

no matter how you keep em

also based on how often you wear em and what you do in em

it’s only a matter of when they’ll fail

but I know nt has different rules, the answer here will never be not to buy a shoe outside of it being fake

I'll post pictures, no issues with any of my pairs. Some are worn some are ds from all of the retros. They are rock solid.

I'll agree to disagree. I have worn all of them and never had an issue. My friend only buys them used so he can wear them on court for playing.

it’s all good and to everyone else I wasn’t tying to drag this out

I’m just saving my man from some obvious bread being lost sooner than later

you’re not saying anything different than what I’m saying, I’m just adding that they’re in that zone of failure

it not happening yet doesn’t change my point, Yeezy 2s are failing from the same time period with the same sole

it’s just an obvious future of the shoe, I don’t see how a disagreement can be formed

Fwiw I unDSed some 2014 hot lavas earlier this year, around May or so and they are holding up just fine. Stored in a cool dry place.

Back
Top Bottom