🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I’m getting close to being over the pre-aged stuff…But…Seeing Andre rocking this pair :nthat:…I’m in..

Last edited:
IMG_7788.jpeg

Agassi shared the new Hot Lavas

In again!

White eyelets?
Proper toebox?

mc0iz3.gif

I can’t wait to pick up more pairs. A shock drop last night would have been dope too. One thing they didn’t do was make the toe box more narrow.

Attachments

• IMG_5273.jpeg
    IMG_5273.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 166
I can’t wait to pick up more pairs. A shock drop last night would have been dope too. One thing they didn’t do was make the toe box more narrow.
I'm glad they didn't, I like the slanted toe shape but need that width. If it's good quality leather I wouldn't mind coping to stock for a few years while I beat my 2019 pair.

Grabbed the 2019 pair.. feel like I shouldve waited. I would cop again if I can get em for retail or there's a noticeable differences. Good to see them drop again though I much rather a III or IV.

I'm glad they didn't, I like the slanted toe shape but need that width. If it's good quality leather I wouldn't mind coping to stock for a few years while I beat my 2019 pair.

Shape looks similar to the 2019 to me. Need to see more angles of the tongue and if they went with the pinholes on the leather again.

So glad they didn’t add grey eyelets. Don’t mind the vintage look. Wasn’t a fan of the dull lava color on the 2014’s so these are a must.

Back
Top Bottom