🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

No word if they selll the shoes at the event but I'm sure the release will be open to the public but the lines will be ridiculous.

I live about an hour away. I'm tempted to take off and try to snag a pair or two... Need more info about this event though

I got no alert whatsoever. :frown: Hoping I can cop at close to retail, so I can justify playing in these.

I got no alert whatsoever. :frown: Hoping I can cop at close to retail, so I can justify playing in these.

I got absolutely zilch as well. My friend who got the notification was on it immediately, also saw it was already fully booked. Turrible. I need these.

I got absolutely zilch as well. My friend who got the notification was on it immediately, also saw it was already fully booked. Turrible. I need these.
What app did the notification even come through? I see nothing in my Nike+ app inbox or the SNKRS app.

upload_2017-8-21_16-58-27.png

I'm chill. Here in Russia, I have zero chances to get them before 10 sept. Good luck guys with pop-up shop.

rtemka, russia!? thats awesome what kind of courts you play on mostly over there?

In Sochi you can play all year long, but I live far from Sochi or Moscow. My city placed on border between Europe and Asia. We have warm weather to play outdoor on clay only from June till mid-September. All other time we play indoor on hard or hardwood. Also, we have new tennis center with 5 clay indoor courts. And we can play there, even -30C (-22 F) outside the window. And that's really awesome!

Back
Top Bottom