🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Current collection. A couple knockoffs for impossible to get colorways, but whatever...
IMG_20180209_141952131.jpg

I want to like the X but I just do not find the shape appealing. I would like to try them out though.

Have the B-Reds and they’ve been great once I changed out the laces for a longer pair. Felt like it only took a couple wears to break them in. Super lightweight and very comfortable.

Last edited:
Details would be ideal. Can't just drop that with no details.....

I want to like the X but I just do not find the shape appealing. I would like to try them out though.

From a strictly design point of view, they look very rough imo

What I am HOPING is that they went function over form and the shoe performs very well.

Tennis Warehou*e should have a play test review up in the next week or so

Definitely want to hear what other people think as far as on court performance before making a purchase decision!

Tinton falls nj pickup today. 59.99 and 20% off wall!!! Only saw size 10 in each. Luckily I have to size up on these ! Usually a 9.5
They grey don’t have the Rafa Symbols on back. So assuming these are samples

Attachments

• 4356BF21-A8B4-4FBE-917C-8FD0EF386FD2.jpeg
    4356BF21-A8B4-4FBE-917C-8FD0EF386FD2.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 56
From a strictly design point of view, they look very rough imo

What I am HOPING is that they went function over form and the shoe performs very well.

Tennis Warehou*e should have a play test review up in the next week or so

Definitely want to hear what other people think as far as on court performance before making a purchase decision!
This is where I am with the shoes as well.

Yooooo check out keis shoes

From what others have told me, and a little googling, they appear to be a beefed up 9.5 Tour. The medial side has extra protection similar to the courtballistec 4.3 - also the toe guard is built up, and the tongue is higher and thicker.

Prettttttty cool looking shoe, if you ask me!!!

Back
Top Bottom