🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Loving the new colourways!!

Got my first pair of ZERO'S coming tomorrow after all this hype!

pubtFIh.jpg

diOsOKY.jpg

zVGGM6R.jpg

diOsOKY

zVGGM6R

Ooh, I'm liking what I see!! Both the volt AND that blue/orange colorway!!! Thanks for posting!! May finally get a pair. Just gotta try them on first to see what size is best for me.

Haha I looked through eBay and found it for auction starting at $42. Surprisingly no one made a bid on for awhile so I jumped on it this morning. From the background image, it looked like the guy got this from a storage locker. He’s also selling a POG 90 with a leather grip starting at $50 bidding.

You could always get it 1 1/2 size up your normal size.

Thansk for the heads up buddy, but the one problem is that I'm an 11-11.5 in sneakers (based on how they fit. 11.5 in Vapor X). I'd have to hope Nike makes the women's colorway up to a size 13 for it to work. I doubt they do.

Thansk for the heads up buddy, but the one problem is that I'm an 11-11.5 in sneakers (based on how they fit. 11.5 in Vapor X). I'd have to hope Nike makes the women's colorway up to a size 13 for it to work. I doubt they do.
Oh. Well in that case I think you are out of luck man. The biggest size I think they make are 12s.

Does anyone have this seasons rafa shirt ?
Is it a lot tighter than last years ? Did you have to go up a size ? Thanks

TWE has 30% off 3 items including on sale. Thinking about getting the 2 us open shirts and dark grey shorts for I think around 140 shipped to USA
Sale ends tonight
Damn forgot about the time difference. Sale over lol. Oh well money saved for now

Edit. Had Nike gift cards. Talked rep into 20% coupon on Nike chat. Got the 3 items for about $5 cheaper and next day air !

Last edited:
TWE has 30% off 3 items including on sale. Thinking about getting the 2 us open shirts and dark grey shorts for I think around 140 shipped to USA
Sale ends tonight
Damn forgot about the time difference. Sale over lol. Oh well money saved for now

Edit. Had Nike gift cards. Talked rep into 20% coupon on Nike chat. Got the 3 items for about $5 cheaper and next day air !

So exactly how does one talk a Nike rep into a 20% off code? Inquiring minds want to know... :lol:

I really just asked nicely . Said I had 2 items in cart and they were 120 and said I had a 100 gift card. And just asked if there were any 20% codes available or any upcoming. Saw I was a Nike plus member and idk, just gave me a code.

Anybody interested in Nike Sleeveless that Rafa wore at the ‘06 TMC? (Size medium) and also I have a Nike Premier RF Polo ‘14 USO Night Session NWT (Size medium)

Lol na i just have to way too much stuff I dont use. And i dont practice in match wear. My ebay is michaeltylerg
I have a few uniqlo items for sale too. Anyone have the medium shorts im interested.
The white uniqlo kit fits and feels fantastic. The shorts need to be sized down jusy like many others.
I bought a few of the post fed nike shirts. The essential rf polo actually fits bettee than the old one and is a bit thicker should be nice for fall.

Back
Top Bottom