🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Strange to see Nadal wearing sleeves at the AO. Also, looks like his jacket is PE. Very basic color combo and still hate the design.

Strange to see Nadal wearing sleeves at the AO.

I wonder if it is dictated by the sales numbers. You mentioned sleeveless tops do not sell as well. On the other hand, when you see your favorite player wearing a different variant than what it is available in retail, it must also hurt the sales. Catch-22.

Also, looks like his jacket is PE. Very basic color combo and still hate the design.

Clearly matching the shorts [Barely green/(Bright mango)]. For me, It is a real shame it is PE.

Jackets come and goes, but it also depends on the quality and design. Look at how many Rafa Nike jackets are on the auction site.

I am not exactly sure who the target audience for Rafa's outfits is but, the problem with the latest design, at least for me, is the embroidered big-*** bull logo on the back. I'm 43 and while I don't have the problem endorsing/promoting the people I like, it is a little bit too much.
Additionally, Rafa's jackets don't have it (which would make much more sense for him than for everybody else, I think)

I am not exactly sure who the target audience for Rafa's outfits is but, the problem with the latest design, at least for me, is the embroidered big-*** bull logo on the back. I'm 43 and while I don't have the problem endorsing/promoting the people I like, it is a little bit too much.
Additionally, Rafa's jackets don't have it (which would make much more sense for him than for everybody else, I think)
Yeah...I see that working for kids only. It’s a loss of class for adults

Kei's Vapors are better than Dimitrov's. There is no need for the faux 9 when the 9.5 was a better all around shoe.. Doesn't matter we cant get either but I still think Kei has the better Nike pro stock.
japans-kei-nishikori-reacts-after-lsoing-a-point-against-spains-pablo-picture-id1231035475
Hmm i must say, if i had to choose what to wear on court the vapor 9 still wins my vote over the 9.5. A bit better for my feet in my opinion because when i practice for a couple of hours my feet feel less destroyed than with the 9.5 :tongue:
I sometimes play on two pair of dimitrov customs and they feel different than the 9 or the 9.5. Also because the back of the shoe is a bit higher, but they are a bit more stiff (maybe because of the carbon fibre shank and the added enforcement on the front).

I wonder if it is dictated by the sales numbers. You mentioned sleeveless tops do not sell as well. On the other hand, when you see your favorite player wearing a different variant than what it is available in retail, it must also hurt the sales. Catch-22.

Clearly matching the shorts [Barely green/(Bright mango)]. For me, It is a real shame it is PE.
Yep, pretty much it.

We never had Barely Green before, so it’s a nice change up in the recycled colors, but it’s the same jacket so I’ll have to pass if they were made for retail.

Yep, never liked the huge Bull logo on the back either. I’m 26 and I still wouldn’t buy it. It’s too much ‘in your face’ if you get what I mean.

Same here on the big bull. Haven’t bought one since they put it on the back like that
I did buy the gridiron color one from us open a couple years ago because it was more subtle. Kind of blends in with the jacket 00F07CA8-E882-4234-BDD7-C9D480225D0C.png

How does that jacket fit? Might hunt one of those on clearance...
That jacket is from 2018 USO. Idk how you would find one on clearance, but I’m sure you mean’t for cheap. Found one in a size small during the holidays last year, tried it on and it felt like the 2014 ones. Slightly loose, I would’ve gone with a medium if they had it.

Incorrect. Right size, 1 sock, just do it right. I have never had fit issues and 2 socks would turn my feet into an oven in the summer here in the south east
To each his own there is no right or wrong everything is neutral and temporary thx tho

...if you want to be technical about it
Thanks man. Knew it had to be custom inserts. They do make a difference.

I wish we had the culture of feet strengthening exercises since kids. I trully believe that would be the difference.

The people that play football (soccer) at the beach have strong feet, fuller arches.

Thanks man. Knew it had to be custom inserts. They do make a difference.

I wish we had the culture of feet strengthening exercises since kids. I trully believe that would be the difference.

The people that play football (soccer) at the beach have strong feet, fuller arches.
try boxing I can crush a beer can between my big toes...ice skating and skiing helped too

Last edited:
Nadal still wear cage 3, i also love this than cage 4, anyone know how to buy 2018-9 cage 3 for around 50-60$, ross ? tks

Back
Top Bottom