🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Has to do a good deal with your foot shape, stride, preferred height profile, and mechanics.

Cage 4, a little wider than Vapor X. Zoom air in the forefoot. Higher off the ground.

Vapor X, zoom air in the heel. Lower to the ground.

For me the best would be low to the ground, zoom air in the heel, zoomx in the front, wider fore foot for proper foot mechanics. Padded and responsive upper. Hope that for the Vapor 12

Last edited:
Tennis Warehouse discussing all things Vapor NXT and some Vapor Pro on their podcast today

Tennis Warehouse saying they're coming in lots of colours and will be $120 USD

TW will release the Vapor Pro on March 19th!

Attachments

• E05E9062-1947-4DE2-8010-48E900886E57.jpeg
    E05E9062-1947-4DE2-8010-48E900886E57.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 639

These would have been KILLER had they been black with the neon green outsole, and highlights! That would have been a definitely buy for me. I always love a dark colored tennis shoe.

Kinda hoping the new KSwiss come out in a dark overall color with bright highlights.

hi. long-time lurker here, so this is my first post in this thread :smile: lately i'm thinking of collecting Rafa shirts that he wore in his grand slam wins. would anyone have an idea on how his shirts fit throughout the years, at least since 2010? would greatly appreciate any inputs. thanks! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom