🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

The fit of the Roger to me is one of the best parts of the shoe design with the wider outrigger to support the 5th metatarsal. I’m a pretty big lateral slider on court in match play so I’ll probably just hit casually with these and wear them casually with how comfortable they are. Durability-wise I don’t think they are the greatest and that makes sense seeing these were solely made for roger on court and they merely haven’t thought of the R&D for the rec/competitive players looking for a longer duration of a shoe yet. I wear a true size 10, so I wore 10 in the cage 3, 9.5 in the VC4, and 10 in the vapor9-x, and the roger fits perfectly in the size 10.
Awesome! Appreciate the feedback on these!

054CAF68-F80C-43C1-85F3-E790C010C508.png

Looks like Nike finally found the way to disguise the Rafa CB into the VC4, and we still cannot get anything new.
Also though that green would be more subtle to match the blue shirt but...

Attachments

• AnyConv.com__Rafael-Nadal-practices-in-Wahington-DC-2021-Citi-Open.jpg
    AnyConv.com__Rafael-Nadal-practices-in-Wahington-DC-2021-Citi-Open.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 344
You are right :smile: And here I thought he actually started using VC4. Good catch.

What do you mean?
The green VC shared here a while appeared a bit more like a soft green with blue swoosh or like this pastel kind of color like the rest of the Fall outfits available now than this Green-Volt to match the rest of the blue/aluminum outfit also shared here (Thanks to Epaminondas71)

The green VC shared here a while appeared a bit more like a soft green with blue swoosh or like this pastel kind of color like the rest of the Fall outfits available now than this Green-Volt to match the rest of the blue/aluminum outfit also shared here (Thanks to Epaminondas71)
Maybe it is the stark sunlight. It does seem like the Lime glow to me.

Maybe it is the stark sunlight. It does seem like the Lime glow to me.
Honestly most of that shades Volt- Lime Glow-Volt Glow (Being a bit repetitive in most of the Rafa Outfits) looks almost the same when wet or even to the most untrained eye to Nike colors is really subtle the difference.
I really like this Fall outfit and really hope the green is not that bright so I can match it with the Marble swoosh VC and looking forward to what winter wil have since I remember a few pics of the GP Turbos in Grey-Red colorway

Anybody knows if this Us Open polo ever was released with the RF logo on it? Roger was already at Uniqlo for over a year haha so i dont think so? AJ7847-442

Screenshot_20210801-102320_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-102338_Firefox.jpg

Anybody knows if this Us Open polo ever was released with the RF logo on it? Roger was already at Uniqlo for over a year haha so i dont think so? AJ7847-442

Screenshot_20210801-102320_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-102338_Firefox.jpg
Grigor Dmitrov wore the blue tint (I still own this) one for the Australian Open a few years back. Someone wore the white one but can’t remember who. None were released with the RF logo.

Anyone went a full size up on GP Turbos? How was the fit after 10-15 hrs of play?
I went up a half size, 12 to 12.5. Fit is great, but I'm starting to experience black and blue toenails again :emoji_cry:
Originally had 12 in Gel 8s and my toes were screwed up. They were finally healing after about a year, got Vapor Pros in 12s, no issues except the cushioning started becoming an issue for me. Got the GP Turbos thinking, better cushioning and larger size would be perfect. Not quite there unfortunately for me. May revert back to Gel 8s in 12.5...

I went up a half size, 12 to 12.5. Fit is great, but I'm starting to experience black and blue toenails again :emoji_cry:
Originally had 12 in Gel 8s and my toes were screwed up. They were finally healing after about a year, got Vapor Pros in 12s, no issues except the cushioning started becoming an issue for me. Got the GP Turbos thinking, better cushioning and larger size would be perfect. Not quite there unfortunately for me. May revert back to Gel 8s in 12.5...
Interesting since I’m coming from gel 8s lol.
Sz 9 vapor 9/9.5 was closest to TTS fit but got bad toe jamming from sliding
Upsized to 9.5 in vapor x but didn’t fit me as well
9 in gel 8s which are a lil longer than vapor 9.6 and helped my toe jamming a lot

Just got 9.5 in GP and the length is comparable to gel8 but feels really tight in the toes volume wise. Does the full zoom air compress enough to give you more toe room after a decent amount of match play? Not keen on sliding until they break in

Back
Top Bottom