🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

If I remember right, there’s a new top of the line Vapor coming out late 2022 or early 2023. Does anyone have any info? Experience testing? Sneak peaks? Thanks in advance to anyone willing and able to share. With that said, PLEASE don’t get yourself in trouble or have an honor like being able to play test taken away by appeasing my general interest.

If I remember right, there’s a new top of the line Vapor coming out late 2022 or early 2023. Does anyone have any info? Experience testing? Sneak peaks? Thanks in advance to anyone willing and able to share. With that said, PLEASE don’t get yourself in trouble or have an honor like being able to play test taken away by appeasing my general interest.
interesting where did you get the information?

Wouldn’t that just be the scorpion? It looks a lot like the next Vapormax iteration.

has Nick Kyrgios changed sponsor? he's wearing really old attire in Stuttgart
it is not the first time nick usually does it, in the final of the dual use australian open a short from the fall 2018 season, only his shirt is antique the short is of this season, he wears it because there is no other tank top for sure right now not even in PE so he just wears what is there

Any one can help to look for me this rafa jacket in size XL , tks much

1655316296738.png

Back
Top Bottom