Jerry in the new AO kit
F6F87DF8-D0E0-4394-A344-AB77016BC879.jpeg

This colorway shows available now on TE
They also have the AO clothing up as well as Rafa orange shirt for pre order

Attachments

• ABB36BFE-E663-43A3-A620-1FCF9CA6726D.png
    ABB36BFE-E663-43A3-A620-1FCF9CA6726D.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 198
why did Rafa switch back to the old aero pj?

Yea that's strange, all the tennis sites put it on sale so I assumed it's because they want to get rid of the old inventory before releasing the new Pure Aero Rafa Origin racquet and the rest of the Pure Aero line. Maybe they are delaying the release and asked that he use the old paint job until then.

Last edited:
Guess these “tennis bags” are not worth manufacturing compared to the clothing line when it comes to moving product. Still a shame we can’t get any general releases, let alone the PE versions.

I don't understand a lot of things going on with their stuff right now. They used to make the cool bags then stopped. They haven't made junior tennis shoes in a about a year in smaller sizes, and other than Rafa's line the new stuff is really boring. The Challenge Court line is the best, every year I'm hoping for more Agassi retros.

At this point it's surprising they can't make a retail shoe the same they have for Rafa. I know they want to move on from the Cage 3 but it's crazy that they just come out with matching colorways with the Cage 4 with most knowing he doesn't wear them.

I can only recall Tennis Point selling his recent black volt shirt. I remember messaging someone on here where they got the volt shirt from the FO as at that time it was sold out everywhere , eventually I found it in my size as I love that color. They didn't respond. Looks like they were selling it on ebay so I definitely won't be asking them again lol. Nike has not been able to keep up with manufacturing since covid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom