🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Anyone hunting this color Rafa hat?
image.jpg

The t-shirt reappeared at the European nike.com. You can buy it now.

I ordered it as part of the BF promotion. It has arrived today. What's interesting is that you will find SU21 on the small tag on the inside of the t-shirt. This means it wasn't meant as part of the HO/Winter collection but the SUmmer one.
Nike did something similar back in 2016. On the eve of RG16, they released a navy t-shirt with very similar design (i.e. VAMOS with the bull logo superpositioned on the top of M).

Thanks for following up on this! I just checked again and unfortunately this still isn't up on the US site. Hopefully they release it here as well.

Thanks for following up on this! I just checked again and unfortunately this still isn't up on the US site. Hopefully they release it here as well.

If they don't (there are releases which are US-only; it may hold the same for the old continent as well), let me know. I will try to help you with that.

You could also try and write to US-based Nike.com, and ask whether they are planning on releasing it.

Seems like Yonex is promoting a possible new Ezone...May hold off on getting the current 98 until the release new info of this racquet they're promoting on their IG.

Buying on eBay so trying to get the most accurate guess here.

I wear a...
10 Vapor X
10 Vapor 9.5
10 Cage 3
9.5 Lunar Ballistec
9.5 Vapor Cage 4
9.5 Vapor 9.5 Knit

I should probably get what size for the React NXT and GP Turbo?

No way they're bringing back the ZC3 tho, right?

These must be Rafa PE's?
These shoes match the outfit he was supposed to wear during IW & Miami 2022. In other picture, posted on RNA twitter acct, he was wearing Cage 3 he will most probably wear during Abu Dhabit (matching his Ho/Wnter outfit)

Seems like Yonex is promoting a possible new Ezone...May hold off on getting the current 98 until the release new info of this racquet they're promoting on their IG.
I heard it’s gonna come sometime in Feb2022 so it’s worth a wait. I’m currently looking for racquet too, the one I play with is incredibly backordered cuz of all the supply chain problems and I’m in real trouble. Waiting also to try the new Yonex Pro that came out a few months ago.

I heard it’s gonna come sometime in Feb2022 so it’s worth a wait. I’m currently looking for racquet too, the one I play with is incredibly backordered cuz of all the supply chain problems and I’m in real trouble. Waiting also to try the new Yonex Pro that came out a few months ago.
Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.02.25 AM.png

pics have popped up on ig. no specs yet

Screen Shot 2021-12-09 at 10.02.25 AM.png

pics have popped up on ig. no specs yet
Yes! For what I’ve heard it’s very similar to the current model. The 98’ will be pretty much be the same perhaps a bit more forgiving and for what I hear… the 100 will play a bit like the Pure Drive a lot of power. I’m excited to see the 98’ and play with it. Osaka in her post is playing with the new version FYI.

Yes! For what I’ve heard it’s very similar to the current model. The 98’ will be pretty much be the same perhaps a bit more forgiving and for what I hear… the 100 will play a bit like the Pure Drive a lot of power. I’m excited to see the 98’ and play with it. Osaka in her post is playing with the new version FYI.
New paint. same old racket unfortunately.

Honestly I’m completely fine with that, cuz the Ezone is a marvelous racquet, but I do think they can make it a bit more forgiving cuz already the frame is different from the rest so make it more forgiving is great for players, also it gives variety for people to choose specially beginners or intermediates… Head racquets are usually to stiff and that leaves people with the choose of only a Clash or a Pure drive… so these new changes I completely agree with them.

Given the current lack of Nike 2022 updates, interested to hear what rackets / string setups you guys hit with!

I play with Yonex Vcore Pro 97 (330g) with Tecnifibre Black Code 4S @59lbs. Fully loaded with leather grip, overgrip and strings it comes in at 12.9 ounces /365g

Back
Top Bottom