🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

What's a good shoe for Tennis, for someone with a wider foot? Casual player (not me). Bonus points if there's a darker colorway. or just something without a lot of white.
The new NXT is fairly wide. I have them in a size 10.5 and I’m think of getting the green once but .5 size smaller cuz I still feel a lot of room inside the shoe and they’re incredibly comfortable.

What's a good shoe for Tennis, for someone with a wider foot? Casual player (not me). Bonus points if there's a darker colorway. or just something without a lot of white.

Nike CourtLite 2 is a fine shoe for a very casual player and fits wider feet. There are really no performance benefits to the shoe but they are inexpensive and durable. Plenty comfortable if you are only on the court for an hour or so. You may still be able to find some in black.

If it helps, I am a size 10.5 US and wear the following:

Vapor 9.5 Flyknits in size 10.0 and they are the longest and roomier of this list. The shoes are not slanted inward 👌🏼

Vapor X in 10.5. Good fit, wish they were even rounder and more room for the small toes. Most slanted inward.

Vapor Pro’s, tried them in size 10 and 11. Couldn’t try the size 10.5 wasn’t available. They are longer and pointier shoes overall. Size 10 felt too tight on the smaller toes, and ok length wise on the big toe, maybe still more room unused. The size 11 felt ok width wise on the toe box, but kinda too long on the big toe. And the upper (size 11 still) was more constrictive, like harder plastic upper, compared to the previous versions mentioned. They are less slanted inward than the Vapor Xs. And they need a padded tongue 😝. I’d say try them. Be sure they fit you well and feel well, besides looking very good! Dang Alcaraz makes them look great...

Rafa shorts and vapor cages up but no shirt yet or jackets on Nike

Attachments

• 4C782C71-CADA-47C5-95AF-5A55DACCE76B.png
    4C782C71-CADA-47C5-95AF-5A55DACCE76B.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 814
Thanks for the sizing advice everyone. I can see how there are some differing opinions, it's a strange comparison to the Vapor Tour. They are longer and narrower. So, the wide foot guys need to go up in size, but if you have narrow feet, you can probably go down a size for the extra length. 10.5 is the right size for me, there's a bit of room at the toe, but if I went down a half size I think that my toes would be squished against each other. I also wear a brace on one foot so there would not be any room for that. Thanks again.

Thanks for the sizing advice everyone. I can see how there are some differing opinions, it's a strange comparison to the Vapor Tour. They are longer and narrower. So, the wide foot guys need to go up in size, but if you have narrow feet, you can probably go down a size for the extra length. 10.5 is the right size for me, there's a bit of room at the toe, but if I went down a half size I think that my toes would be squished against each other. I also wear a brace on one foot so there would not be any room for that. Thanks again.
The Adidas Court Jam Bounce fit me very well also. They are wider, padded, and supportive. A little higher off the ground tho.

Haven’t tried the following but maybe they could work. The Ubersonic 4s seem roomier on the toes, they’re the adidas competitor to the Vapors. And also the NB Lav 4, check their shape. Let us know which ones work for you 👍🏼

The Adidas Court Jam Bounce fit me very well also. They are wider, padded, and supportive. A little higher off the ground tho.

Haven’t tried the following but maybe they could work. The Ubersonic 4s seem roomier on the toes, they’re the adidas competitor to the Vapors. And also the NB Lav 4, check their shape. Let us know which ones work for you 👍🏼
I'm cool with the Vapor Pros I don't like them as much as the Vapor Tours, but I don't think that's a unique take on it. I used to get pairs when they went on sale and had more shoes than I needed. I haven't bought anything in a while, but some of my older pairs have had their time and need to go.

68463878-4EC7-4095-817B-DCDC60363DFD.png

what am I seeing here? Almost 2000 dollars for a Nadal bag, what do these ebay sellers have with inflating the prices of things, Louis Vuitton bags, what is that?
Rafa and Fed gear is out of control right now. USED, sweaty, old Nike Fed hats asking for 80-100 bucks. GET LOST.

There is a guy on TW who will screen print any logo you want on anything... make that bag for 150 bucks including bag.

I am looking for a 2006-2007 issues of a Nike Featherlight DriFit tennis cap of the particular color as on the picture. This one has DriFit in a black box on teh brim and ideally I'd like to get same model but other models Ok as well as long as same color and design. I have several other caps of teh same design in various hues of green (darker, lighter, brighter) so I am looking only for this particular color. Thnaks!
nike_cap_1 copy.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom