🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Rafa and Fed gear is out of control right now. USED, sweaty, old Nike Fed hats asking for 80-100 bucks. GET LOST.

There is a guy on TW who will screen print any logo you want on anything... make that bag for 150 bucks including bag.
who? in tennis warehouse?

Last edited:
I am looking for a 2006-2007 issues of a Nike Featherlight DriFit tennis cap of the particular color as on the picture. This one has DriFit in a black box on teh brim and ideally I'd like to get same model but other models Ok as well as long as same color and design. I have several other caps of teh same design in various hues of green (darker, lighter, brighter) so I am looking only for this particular color. Thnaks!
nike_cap_1 copy.jpeg
did you look for it on ebay?

Anybody tried these Nike Court multiplier max socks? I usually wear nike elite basketball socks but am running out of pairs in the old style.

Thanks for the responses. I tried out these Nike Court socks and the padding on the bottom is definitely thinner than the elite basketball socks. The top is ventilated nicely, thin but still comfortable and supportive. They're fine to practice in so I'd grab them on sale but with the minimal padding and being 96% polyester/4% spandex...I wouldn't pay full price. For comparison the Nike Elite socks are: 62% polyester/19% nylon/17% cotton/2% spandex.

Back
Top Bottom