🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I don’t know if you’ve watched this (funny by the way) video…

597375B2-BD53-4D16-88E6-77062AE8BA91.jpeg

40CAE6B0-6C0F-460E-AAC5-5A9F64280601.jpeg

I was surprised to see Rublev in what seems to be PE Vapor 9’s just like Dimitrov. I’ve never seen him wearing them. My first thought was he forgot his own VP2 for the shoot and they were in an hurry so Dimi lent him or gifted him one of his custom pairs. Dimitrov wears 11.5 but I couldn’t find Rublev’s size. Or is it an “old school” shoe to match the old school racquet What’s your theory ? 😅

I don’t know if you’ve watched this (funny by the way) video…

597375B2-BD53-4D16-88E6-77062AE8BA91.jpeg

40CAE6B0-6C0F-460E-AAC5-5A9F64280601.jpeg

I was surprised to see Rublev in what seems to be PE Vapor 9’s just like Dimitrov. I’ve never seen him wearing them. My first thought was he forgot his own VP2 for the shoot and they were in an hurry so Dimi lent him or gifted him one of his custom pairs. Dimitrov wears 11.5 but I couldn’t find Rublev’s size. Or is it an “old school” shoe to match the old school racquet What’s your theory ? 😅

Those are Dimitrov’s pair. He wore it couple time during practice in Monte Carlo and then switched over to an all white/black pair for matches just like AO.

Last edited:
That was a pretty entertaining video. Always fun/fascinating to see modern pros play with wooden sticks. Grigor's eastern forehand grip can accommodate the flatter shots needed for woodies. I hope they make more of these vids.

That was a pretty entertaining video. Always fun/fascinating to see modern pros play with wooden sticks. Grigor's eastern forehand grip can accommodate the flatter shots needed for woodies. I hope they make more of these vids.
Yeah I thought the same! I assume they had time to practice before the video but I was amazed to see how well they could hit the ball, especially Dimitrov. Maybe he would have been number one during this era 😅

A nice addition to the NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor x AJ3 collection...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 168
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 163
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 139
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 348
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 673
I've got a cricut machine - I'm having obtrusive thoughts of creating a RF stencil to put in the spot it would have been had he never left... Mine are coming tomorrow and will report back should I let those thoughts win!
Please do! If I had gotten these, or if I eventually do, I'm going to have my wife do the same thing. Hahaha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom