🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I mean...they are basically making this shoe for him at this point. Makes no sense how they go through all this testing and come to the decision to do a global release and yet he plays them in one match and switches back. If that's the case just delay the debut until he actually agrees to switch to them:emoji_zipper_mouth:

Athletes have their routine.

Sampras wore the Zoom Oscillate for what felt like 20 years

I've tried co-polys before, but didn't find it particularly good or bad... as well as low-tension setups, which I didn't care for.
I hit quite flat and am not a string-breaker, so I can't really get the full benefits of poly anyway.

It always irks me when I see beginners and novices playing with a full bed of poly. Pro-shop stringer shouldn't be recommending poly to those types of players, IMO. 🤷‍♂️
I wish there were more flat ball strikers out there. Ball goes right into my strike zone never have to worry about taking a bh above my shoulder haha. No judgement over here. Have played with plenty of older guys that hit a nice clean flat ball that drives through the court. I enjoy playing with them as much as others that can shape the ball. It’s tennis there’s a 100 different ways to play the game no sense in creating limitations

Last edited:
Nike Zoom Vapor 11 “Mac Attack”
Style Code: FN2152-001
Release Date: 2023
Price: Confidential
1690572001055.jpeg

1690572010905.jpeg

1690572021688.jpeg

1690572033223.jpeg

1690572043254.jpeg

1690572053665.jpeg

1690572064383.jpeg

1690572074616.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit

Wow, these shoes look good but that is way to much of a premium price to pay (and this is coming from someone who didn’t hesitate to drop $180 on the AJ3s).

I haven’t tried the Vapor 11s yet, I hope these tank hard. If this version is sitting for sub $120 in a few months I may give them a try
The thing is that it is not a limited edition that its production lasts long enough so that we can all buy it like the 9.5 now, that it is not like the recent Mac attack that sold out in 30 seconds and its price skyrocketed

Wow, these shoes look good but that is way to much of a premium price to pay (and this is coming from someone who didn’t hesitate to drop $180 on the AJ3s).

I haven’t tried the Vapor 11s yet, I hope these tank hard. If this version is sitting for sub $120 in a few months I may give them a try

I wear them for both tennis and pickleball, 2nd best Nike court shoe I’ve ever worn (Zoom Oscillate).

That $190 price tag is dumb

Last edited:
retro inspired sleeveless arriving in 2024.

COOL!! What are we talking about, another Challenge Court retro or something more of an homage? And if it is another Challenge Court drop, which kit is it replicating? You can't drop this on us, with no other info, lol. 🙏🙏😉 We're starving for stuff!!

I kid, I kid!! We thank you for the info!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom