🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Full green is awful... That one looks better or Nike with Rafa at some point close to the USO consider playing and get ready his day kit (considering the PE VC3) that might make sense
I don't think those shoes were prepared around USO23. If that was the case, why are there no 4 fiery balls on one of them as usual?

🤔 In that case is more possible that they could give them the green outfit... Maybe he didn't like the green combo
It already happened in the past. Take Rome 2020. There was a different outfit for pre-RG20. Yet he wore there what he was supposed to wear during USO20. He even mixed both session and night outfits (top - day and shorts - night).
I think it has more to do with the fact that Nike must have produced a lot of those USO23 outfits (grand slam and arguably most popular).

1704227151302.png

It already happened in the past. Take Rome 2020. There was a different outfit for pre-RG20. Yet he wore there what he was supposed to wear during USO20. He even mixed both session and night outfits (top - day and shorts - night).
I think it has more to do with the fact that Nike must have produced a lot of those USO23 outfits (grand slam and arguably most popular).
That was in the middle of the pandemic AND those events were in september if I remember correctly... so he used the color of that season. Thats why is weird to come with the fall colors instead of winter like 2 years ago

That was in the middle of the pandemic AND those events were in september if I remember correctly... so he used the color of that season. Thats why is weird to come with the fall colors instead of winter like 2 years ago
Let me say this. The expectation for Rafa to wear the Holiday/Winter 2023 was logical. It has been like this for the past 9 years (since 2015)

Has anyone played in a pair of these? Any pro's/cons on durability?

NikeCourt Zoom Pro​

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-02 at 6.37.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-02 at 6.37.20 PM.png
    411.4 KB · Views: 71
correct. nike needed to move USO units as they were overproduced and didn't sell well due to Rafa not playing.

Yes, Rafa might have used the color of the season. However, didn't he use the RG outfit that was originally prepared for RG20 even though it was Sep/Oct (except for the shoes)?

Yes. He did wear the aqua shirt and shorts for RG in fall that year and black cages

Makes sense, def more us open stuff on us tennis sites vs the winter geeen kit. Winter green shirt was not available in USA

correct. nike needed to move USO units as they were overproduced and didn't sell well due to Rafa not playing.
ADVERTISEMENT​
So he should wear night outfit too
Yes. He did wear the aqua shirt and shorts for RG in fall that year and black cages

Makes sense, def more us open stuff on us tennis sites vs the winter geeen kit. Winter green shirt was not available in USA

Back
Top Bottom