🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The boy sounding real restrained on this first half. 9 sounding real sketchy bruh.. not gonna say it's bad but ehhh Drizzy that first verse was basura.

something tells me IYRTITL was the original album, them songs had that vibe around it.

I often wonder if it was supposed to be Views at first? with track titles like 6 god, 6 man, & you and the 6 I always felt maybe they should be on VFT6.

Anyone feel like Views should of been the intro for the album? Happy they used that gospel sample "question is" :smokin. As soon as I heard it I turned the volume all da way up.

Last edited:
I'm looking at those first week numbers like... What are thooooooseee

:smokin props to whoever wrote that

Last edited:
Kendrick got this weak N shook :lol:

He know he can't go bar for bar with any one of the best MC's, so he gotta do dancehall and Gerber soft songs to carve out a new lane.

How y'all going to this mans concert with these songs being played. I hope your girl wanted to go because if you're going with a bunch of bros how you supposta get hype with these mushbutt songs playing.

Was expecting bangers but will give it another listen.

Going for Future Hendrix :pimp:

How y'all going to this mans concert with these songs being played. I hope your girl wanted to go because if you're going with a bunch of bros how you supposta get hype with these mushbutt songs playing.

Just gave it another listen. Nothing changed

All this dude **** starting to sound the same

Future verse even worse than I thought it was initially

I fudge with futures verse

Gonna have 4 songs on my playlist

Hotline bling might be the best song on the album :x

Last edited:
Going for Future Vandross 
pimp.gif
Kenny Hendrix

Just got through my first listen. If you don't like singing Drake...this ain't for you. Not a "trash" album (as some of y'all are saying) but it's my least favorite Drake project...so far. I think it'll continue to grow on me.

My favorites (no order):

1.Grammys
2.Western Road Flows
3.Views
3.With You
5. "9"

Honorable mention is Controlla....my man ditched Popcaan. :smh:

Weston Road Flow
Faithful
Still Here
Views
Childs Play
Grammy
Hype
One dance

All are flames to me

Last edited:

:rofl: these dudes buy anything drake and he just dropped trash album with no bangers.

If people didn't think he had writers before, they better believe it now because the quality drop
is obvious.

Feel no Ways.. wow.

Go ahead and throw the red leather jacket and glove on this dude. Better yet go get a Justin Timberlake circa 1999 perm.. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Kendrick really is the God MC. **** is not even close at this point
Not trying overtake the thread with Kendrick but:

Ronald Reagan Era

Rigamortis 

Good Kid

Backseat Freestyle

The Art of Peer Pressure

Collect Calls

The Blacker, the berry

u

Mortal Men

Black Friday

People saying Grammys is actually good....then they say they gonna listen to uzi...explains everything

I often wonder if it was supposed to be Views at first? with track titles like 6 god, 6 man, & you and the 6 I always felt maybe they should be on VFT6.

Anyone feel like Views should of been the intro for the album? Happy they used that gospel sample "question is" :smokin. As soon as I heard it I turned the volume all da way up.

Views would have been an amazing intro and then Weston Road flows would have been a good close to the album.

Lawwwwws that Views beat. Need to throw Jay Elec Raekwon and Rozay on it :x

After looking at my ig and fb this seems to be a disappointment. If Meek was confident in his product he could've dropped and crushed this piece of trash.

Back
Top Bottom