🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

He’s reached the late career Kobe / Lebron interview phase where they just shoot off the hip on interviews and don’t care about the potential blowback from it

That’s what this album was content wise and he’s better for it IMO

Do artists have total say on what song gets a single push? Curious to see how far this Circo Loco thing goes cause that seems like the obvious single choice here

Do artists have total say on what song gets a single push? Curious to see how far this Circo Loco thing goes cause that seems like the obvious single choice here
Seems like an a artist as big as Drake would. I could see Circo Loco, BackOutsideBoyz or Treacherous Twins being next single but then again he could go with one of the more R&Bish songs as On BS appears to be the first official single.

The album called Certified Lover Boy doesn’t have a song like THIS on it.

5F3AA468-FACE-4AB5-BDED-FFE9C3798234.jpeg

Haven't felt this good about Drake music for a long time. Brings me back to Comeback Season Drake

Drake gotta get firmly behind Baka and keep writing for him. Let Baka do all the street stuff while he stays in the Beyoncé Renaissance lane

This record was really a test for this album. Hearing Drake rap about street stuff is a lane I hope he always does now.

Back
Top Bottom