🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

1667935843237.png

Crodie turn me up. Fun song man should be the single

5002BCD8-EE38-41D5-BEEE-6E4CF3145558.jpeg

This is the best singing/girl record in a minute. I much prefer this over the Fing Fans/Pipe Down “I’m apologizing for playing you” type records.

The production is insane. Any 2 of us could hop on some of these beats and go ham. I haven't enjoyed an album this much in years.
Still would've preferred Future or Lil Baby tho.
Backoutside boys might be my favorite. Drake verse on rich flex might be my second favorite.
Broke boys is one of my favorites too, I already know girls gonna be in the club singing the end of Drake verse at the top of their lungs with $8.71 in their checking and savings combined.

Last edited:
The production is insane. Any 2 of us could hop on some of these beats and go ham. I haven't enjoyed an album this much in years.
Still would've preferred Future or Lil Baby tho.
Backoutside boys might be my favorite. Drake verse on rich flex might be my second favorite.
Broke boys is one of my favorites too, I already know girls gonna be in the club singing the end of Drake verse at the top of their lungs with $8.71 in their checking and savings combined.

Future is a trash "rapper" and he already had a collab with Drake. I dont understand all the love for Lil Baby either, he sounds boring af in every single song Ive heard him on.

I agree 21 could have went harder on this album tho.

We need to start a petition on a new album going
Future is a trash "rapper" and he already had a collab with Drake. I dont understand all the love for Lil Baby either, he sounds boring af in every single song Ive heard him on.

I agree 21 could have went harder on this album tho.
Future just adds a chill vibe to a song and has a good rap voice. Every now and then he'll say something catchy.
Regarding Lil baby, sounds like you just haven't given him a chance. He definitely legit.

I never heard a Future song where I was **** ohh **** over anything he said... Ive listened to a couple mix tapes like Purple Reign but I refuse to dedicate more time than needed to listening to just him... I didnt like him when he first came out and my opinion hasnt changed. Hes just another rapper made popular by females and I dont swoon over his bull**** lyrics always talking abput the same **** all the time. Absolutely no substance.

Yall really needed rap genius for a Drake and 21 album? :lol:

Anywho, can we compile a list of tracks where Drake is blatantly taking somebody's style and running with it? That might low key be his best lane...fr fr

Backoutside Boyz-Travis Scott
Mob ties-Young thug
Nonstop-21 savage

All these slap :pimp:

They're playing Circo Loco at the Celtics game and they cut the Meg Thee Stallion bars out. Got my answer
I knew there was a Drake line that got terrible before…. “You wasnt with me shooting in the gym”. This one got BAD. He said sorry for it. It was fire though.

Think pieces all around already
They're playing Circo Loco at the Celtics game and they cut the Meg Thee Stallion bars out. Got my answer

Back
Top Bottom