🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This right here

*Mods delete if not allowed*

Last edited by a moderator:

Then the next line, I Told You, that I'm in this ***** for eternity..

Tory-lanez-i-told-you.jpg

I'm a fan of some of Tory music but he always sounded crazy for coming at Drake, they not even playing at the same level of the game.

I don't wanna hear Tory send another shot again.

These are Hov tier subliminals

:lol:  yeah that's him

"If we do a song it's like taking my kids to work with me
you overnight celebrity, one day star"

Such a slick shot at Tory

it's deeper than Tory , dude is basically dissing every single rapper he's ever done a song with at the same time . cept a few he's been rollin with since his comeback season days .

kinda like on You & The 6
"I mean I kill em every time they do a song with me mama , I sing the hook , they sing along with me mama . wat more they want from me mama ?"

fml he always does tht **** , if I was in the industry I wouldn't do a song with bro , he's too disrespectful to people he works with .

Last edited:
it's deeper than Tory , dude is basically dissing every single rapper he's ever done a song with at the same time . cept a few he's been rollin with since his comeback season days .

kinda like on You & The 6
"I mean I kill em every time they do a song with me mama , I sing the hook , they sing along with me mama . wat more they want from me mama ?"

fml he always does tht **** , if I was in the industry I wouldn't do a song with bro , he's too disrespectful to people he works with .

That's the surface level of that bar b

Everyone understands that

But the "you one day star = Daystar Peterson"
"I Told You = Daystar's album" is what makes the line slick

With that being said, Drake is running low on content cause he's been stuck on sending shots at Tory & Meek for a year now.

naw , I got tht part ... but drake taking shots at tory lanes is weak to me , like who is tory lanes in comparison to drake , nada . he's making him way more relevant than he should he .

naw , I got tht part ... but drake taking shots at tory lanes is weak to me , like who is tory lanes in comparison to drake , nada . he's making him way more relevant than he should he .

That's why I feel he running low on content

How many times he gonna send shots at dude who not on his level

At the same time, Tory been sending shots for attention and then acting shook in interviews :lol:

Drake, like all rappers need muses to talk about IMO

And as we all know, the source for a lot of great rapping is "haters" and detractors. So when he gets people to actually go at him, (rappers that is) he relishes it I think and it allows him to have some aim with his bars instead of aimlessly saying these things.

So to me, that's why he keeps going at Tory and Meek.

Drake, like all rappers need muses to talk about IMO

And as we all know, the source for a lot of great rapping is "haters" and detractors. So when he gets people to actually go at him, (rappers that is) he relishes it I think and it allows him to have some aim with his bars instead of aimlessly saying these things.

So to me, that's why he keeps going at Tory and Meek.

but neither of them have really come at drake in a minute lol

drake running out of things to talk about

but neither of them have really come at drake in a minute lol

drake running out of things to talk about
I'm not debating on whether or not drake has run out of things to talk about. I was only responding to why he's talking about them.

Drake's raps and music is solely about him. I don't know if there's another rapper who takes this approach to their music and sticks to it 100%. So from that perspective I agree, it can be pretty limiting in terms of content.

It's really a matter of whether or not Drake can continue to make his life interesting enough through the music and so far, it appears that he has.

Anyone notice how Drake raps different now? & im not talking about the flows he bites, im talking when he really tries to rap. It sounds more as if he's just talking on tracks now. I just revisited Take Care & his delivery/flow sounded a lot more structured back then.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how Drake raps different now? & im not talking about the flows he bites, im talking when he really tries to raps. It sounds more as if he's just talking on tracks now. I just revisited Take Care & his delivery/flow sounded a lot more structured back then.

That's what happens when you Shang Tsung everybody's flows.

Yea drake has definitely changed his rapping voice since nwts sounds like he's using a deeper voice

Back
Top Bottom