🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

First drake album I like on first few listens since NWTS. I **** with electronic/dance music heavy tho. This is soft and safe electronic music but it’s drake I didn’t expect a Yeezus type electronic album. From sticky to jimmy crooks :nthat:

Last edited:
Judging me lately, banging the gravel on me
Friends wanna tattle on me
You put your words together like you getting points for that shhh, like you playing Scrabble on me
Your mama the sweetest lady, that apple fell far from the tree

Crying Goofy Floating GIF.gif

Dudes detract from drake's artistry because he supposedly doesn't venture beyond what he does well. "He doesn't experiment like Kendrick". But the minute we get something different from him, relative to his past work, we **** on him....lol. I think this album will grow on folks. I hear a lot of EDM and the music is honestly refreshing. I like the album and I really think it will grow on folks.

Dudes detract from drake's artistry because he supposedly doesn't venture beyond what he does well. "He doesn't experiment like Kendrick". But the minute we get something different from him, relative to his past work, we **** on him....lol. I think this album will grow on folks. I hear a lot of EDM and the music is honestly refreshing. I like the album and I really think it will grow on folks.

That’s exactly it. I get house and edm isn’t most folks in here cup of tea

Most of the songs are objectively good, if you don’t mind that type of genre

He can’t sing tho lol

That’s exactly it. I get house and edm isn’t most folks in here cup of tea

Most of the songs are objectively good, if you don’t mind that type of genre

He can’t sing tho lol
Agree with all of this here. I've spun this a good three or four times and as an overall I dig it. There's some real standouts for sure, but overall it's a nice project. But the he can't sing part really rings true. He actually should have tried a little less trying to hit the upper notes and stayed in his comfort zone and it would have hit so much harder.

Drake leaning into the Ye' shtick with that merch lol.

Was at an Emerald City Smoothie and they were playing Falling back

Culture bout to shift back to dancing and having fun instead of killing Opps because of this and Beyoncé .

Bout to do wanders for people who hit the streets every now and then lol

I tried to give this a few more spins but I just can’t
Genuine hot garbage, and it’s not even that I dislike the music genre. Normally I’d expect to enjoy this for the most part but it just seems like a very lazy attempt, with bad singing.

Back
Top Bottom