šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This grew on me heavily, and might quietly be my favorite project from him since Views. I've run it back at least 10 times with no desire to skip anything and haven't gotten even a little tired of any songs.

Vocally he still falls short on a few instances in ways that I'm surprised he let make the final cut, and the subject matter isn't a strong point for me because I think Drake's perspectives and writing about relationships have largely gotten worse over time.

This grew on me heavily, and might quietly be my favorite project from him since Views. I've run it back at least 10 times with no desire to skip anything and haven't gotten even a little tired of any songs.

Vocally he still falls short on a few instances in ways that I'm surprised he let make the final cut, and the subject matter isn't a strong point for me because I think Drake's perspectives and writing about relationships have largely gotten worse over time.

Aight this got me. Bout to listen again tonight. Turned that **** off on the first listen.

A week later itā€™s not as bad as the first listen. I get what heā€™s trying to do here now. It grew on me and there is some songs that will get some plays

But hands down the best track is LIABILITY to me. I just donā€™t understand why he didnā€™t throw a verse on there? Thatā€™s all it was missing for a trademark Drake track. Hell have a SFG like song with the beat/vocals and youā€™re expecting him any second to come on with a verse. But it never happened. And heā€™s done that before like with 4422

ā€œYou found replacements for me, but you know it's hard to compete
Calling me daddy, I taught you things that a father can't teach
At the beginning, it feel like you're going harder than me
Then you stepped back on this ****, girl, you hit the Harden on meā€

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

this album is forgettable except for a few songs. on to the next project.

I tried to give this a few more spins but I just canā€™t
Genuine hot garbage, and itā€™s not even that I dislike the music genre. Normally Iā€™d expect to enjoy this for the most part but it just seems like a very lazy attempt, with bad singing.
%100 agree.
Was bored listening and the word lazy def came to mind

Listened to it again, itā€™s even worse for me the second time. Lot of these beats are good too, he just sucks at singing. Iā€™m glad yā€™all like it though

73C67ED3-5E70-4BD7-A49E-D8A8E87E9147.jpeg
5090C639-B17F-49B2-937C-ECA10A97C885.jpeg

A week later itā€™s not as bad as the first listen. I get what heā€™s trying to do here now. It grew on me and there is some songs that will get some plays

But hands down the best track is LIABILITY to me. I just donā€™t understand why he didnā€™t throw a verse on there? Thatā€™s all it was missing for a trademark Drake track. Hell have a SFG like song with the beat/vocals and youā€™re expecting him any second to come on with a verse. But it never happened. And heā€™s done that before like with 4422

ā€œYou found replacements for me, but you know it's hard to compete
Calling me daddy, I taught you things that a father can't teach
At the beginning, it feel like you're going harder than me
Then you stepped back on this ****, girl, you hit the Harden on meā€

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
Joints is like his outro on diamonds dancing.
EASILY MY FAVORITE JOINT ON THERE.

l

I'm down to do this again, what are the filler songs on Scorpion? I have a list already

Back
Top Bottom