<< 02.07.07 QS RELEASE AT DAZONE?? >>

hmmmmm havent been on DAZONE's website in the longest of times but I just recieved this msg. as soon as the site kicked in.... nowwww my question is: COULD THIS BE, (from whats goin around on the JB forums) the longgg anticipated BLACK/CEMENT III QS?????... what u think?
"....its like CRACK to a JUNKIE...."

well on the website it says "call for details" have you tried calling yet? no hate or anything (its always hard to tell on the internet) i wouldnt mind know what its going to be either.
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is)
TEAMAMFAM

if its the black cement III the hype value gonna go down on the earlier retros...

WHOA,

its the black spizikes, they're gettin 28 or so pairs.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

yeah, call a week prior to the release and u can secure a pair that way bobby.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

spiz'ikes really arent that bad, just the dub zero already killed the concept for me

but on its own its an alright shoe

it's the black spizikes releasing at da zone as a QS on feb 7th, they will retail about $250 - $300, and they'll have 24 pairs, they dont kno the size run tho
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Hmm....releasing on my B-day, maybe a nice little present for myself :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

hey fellas,

if any one of you guys are camping out for these kicks, can someone please grab me a size 9? i will pay you for the cost of the shoes and then something extra. PM me if it's possible.

thanks

New price, at da zone they'll be $350 flat
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle and Jordan XVII suitcase

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

so it works out to $400. Double the price of the Spizike's in the States..and hat's with the tax and conversion...that's pretty pathetic.

Anyways, atleast a spot up here got the shoes, i won't be copping.
looking for the following in a size 12/13 - Hawaii Dunks, Black Spizike's

^ yea. for that price. thats way overpriced.
but at least Tdot is gettin some good stuff
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

^ You are only allowed to have 5 lines in your sig using regular fonts, line spaces are counted in the 5 lines you are entitled. If you plan using bigger fonts then that may count as 2 lines per 1 big line.

But hey, you can still use it because our Mod has been absent for quite some time...
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Back
Top Bottom