[02.20]I need your opinion on a female relationship thing (pics)(pedo warning)(serious)

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
Thats OD imo, and i barely care about anything except NT, did you ever go out with her in public? did you get looks?
nerd.gif
did you tell people?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I think you should make her your girlfriend so you would actually have something else to do with your life other than post on NT.
Im gonna post no matter what im doing, iPhone 3g FTW
Originally Posted by wanksta23

naawww dont do it, thats just asking for chris hanson to come visit you
roll.gif

what your friends think about this? id be mad embarrassed
laugh.gif
I dont think its illegal since we both under 18?
i dont think them bammas will care anyways
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

she's fat. but that's besides the point.

don't do it!
ya girl aint nothin special either
Originally Posted by Russoull

In your case you'd blend in perfectly wit'em 8th graders.
How would i blend in with 8th graders if i have facial hair and im bigger than them?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Do it if you want.
Last person I knew of that did that was laughed at by many but you shouldn't care how others view you or what they think about you.

Also, she looks overly pudgy in the last pic because she's sitting.
Having on tight pants and exposing your midriff while sitting can make anyone look "fat".
What were the ages with the people you knew?

Yea i kinda like them girls with a tummy
nerd.gif
...unless they got a gut standin up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i will never buy my daughter a camera or a cell phone.
Her friends will have sleepovers with cameras....I know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

she's a cute kid but thats about it , she looks about 8th grade so 9th-10th graders are straight, anything after that is a violation in my book
Im lookin at some of the SEVENTH graders on her friends list
sick.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Don't do it mane. You setting yourself up for a L.
How? lol legally? emotionally?
nerd.gif

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
dbe16c4d68f5a9c7c9209c88965bcec4796fe0d0.jpg

you're dirty kid, simply disgusting dude, if that chick has a brother he should seriously hurt you

WOW...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Thats OD imo, and i barely care about anything except NT, did you ever go out with her in public? did you get looks?
nerd.gif
did you tell people?
nerd.gif
yea people knew. but we didn't have a relationship. it was a one hitter basically. but we still cool. its just weird how it happened.storycan be explained at request. btw she looks older than me smh.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Dude was a sophomore and the girl was a 7th grader.
7th grade is kinda bad, unless its with a freshman
I mean if its an 8th grader atleast they gon be in highschool the following year

Originally Posted by Russoull

?
Aint that you?
nah that aint me

yea people knew. but we didn't have a relationship. it was a one hitter basically. but we still cool. its just weird how it happened.story can be explained at request. btw she looks older than me smh.
PM me the story, i may have questions
also self incrimination ftl

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Why is she always throwing up the peace sign like a Japanese tourist?
idk, cliche myspace pics
i mean theres a few , youll be like awww cute
embarassed.gif
but then damn quitwith them %%@%*! pics already
mad.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

She's too good for you
grin.gif

and would you seriously consider leaving us for her
indifferent.gif

I didn't think so
laugh.gif

she aint too good for me...
nerd.gif

niketalk is always with me so eve when im with someone else ill have access to post on NT
"ayoo nt im smashin this chick right now vol. no pics"
pimp.gif

Anyways, thanks for the input guys, ima have to think this over...i wanna destroy before anyone else
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
did you tell people?
nerd.gif
yea people knew. but we didn't have a relationship. it was a one hitter basically. but we still cool. its just weird how it happened.story can be explained at request. btw she looks older than me smh.
its aight though.. i know ya dominicano's cant control ya selves...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

nerd.gif
did you tell people?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
na all jokes aside.i didnt take advantage of her. nor forced her to doanything. it was all on her consent. & it was one of the worst night for it to happen. but stuff happened. first thing i did was call her the day after tosee if she was okay. cuz im considerate. but on the lighter side, i was on the 101 bus heading home. and some chick started talking to me. i ended up takingher number.. & she was 27
pimp.gif
. shes a booster because she got her ownapartment and a good job. so im looking forward to getting to know her a little more.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

nerd.gif
did you tell people?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
na all jokes aside.i didnt take advantage of her. nor forced her to do anything. it was all on her consent. & it was one of the worst night for it to happen. but stuff happened. first thing i did was call her the day after to see if she was okay. cuz im considerate. but on the lighter side, i was on the 101 bus heading home. and some chick started talking to me. i ended up taking her number.. & she was 27
pimp.gif
. shes a booster because she got her own apartment and a good job. so im looking forward to getting to know her a little more.
You bum *@# #!@+%, making all Dominicans look bad.
smh.gif

Real talk, you'd be sipping breakfast, lunch and dinner out of a straw if that %!** happened with a family member of mine.

Ain't nothing you could say to defend yourself, that's rape dumb *@#.

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da ++@% so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You better hope the Feds aint watchin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HKM206

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da ++@% so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You better hope the Feds aint watchin
nerd.gif

REAL TALK:

drsfinest72,

Dead ya Screen name.

r-kelly-aaliyah.jpeg

"Im Robert Kelly, and I approve this message."

indifferent.gif

Ur pathetic homie

Back
Top Bottom