[02.20]I need your opinion on a female relationship thing (pics)(pedo warning)(serious)

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it

they not ready for dominican culture here on NT
laugh.gif

in his defense its perfectly normal to do that back in the republic...

Originally Posted by Untitled

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
they not ready for dominican culture here on NT
laugh.gif

in his defense its perfectly normal to do that back in the republic...
Yeah in the @@#%$+% campos where they walk around bare foot and all that *@#%.

Not here in the States...
smh.gif

C'mon ninjahood, you're better than that.

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by HKM206

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da ++@% so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You better hope the Feds aint watchin
nerd.gif

REAL TALK:

drsfinest72,

Dead ya Screen name.

forreals

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
Nt is just wrong sometimes. I agree with others, my daughter will never have a camera phone.

dominicans, puerto ricans, and hispanics in general are sexually charged races to being with...have you heard the lyrics to a regular bachata, merengue, salsa,and reggaetton song? its

basically a sex romp with drums, guitars, horns, and graters....
laugh.gif

i'm not gonna say its not right when it comes to the US and all, but i'd be lying thru my teeth if i told you it wasn't part of our commonculture...

i got aunts and uncle that met each other when they 15-16 and had kids, i know dudes that go out there for vacation and come back with girls that you knowaren't 18 because the mom

pops chucked they're daughters to whoever looks like they gonna take care of em in the USA.

i personally can account stories of me going out there and having mothers and fathers telling me themselves to takethey daughters for as long as i'm there.

have you been to a dominican baby shower? when you go to one you'd understand... i ain't condoning it but from my vantage point i can relate to it.

and as far as the girls? they know what they doing so they not innocent...and if you see the way they bodies are built uptown it defies human logic..so thesegirls grow up alot faster.

you have chicks built like that uptown and they not 18 yet from all the platano and pollo...so i can see where dudes do what they do....it happens.

report this man!

Originally Posted by tmukg21

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

where are the mods?

where the cops?

^ nah its WAY worse, shes in 8th grade man 8th freakin grade. If it wasnt for all the steroids and #@#* they put in our food nowdays she wouldnt even havetitties yet.

Probably the most desperate, shameful, illegal and despicable play for the punani I've ever read on NT...is this what its come down to, myspace and 8thgraders
smh.gif

To the guy who smashed a 14 year old, you should be locked up....detectives, dig up info on who this guy is
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

she's a cute kid but thats about it , she looks about 8th grade so 9th-10th graders are straight, anything after that is a violation in my book

dbe16c4d68f5a9c7c9209c88965bcec4796fe0d0.jpg

you're dirty kid, simply disgusting dude, if that chick has a brother he should seriously hurt you

roll.gif
roll.gif
pipping 14 year olds? damn b is life that bad
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom