[02.20]I need your opinion on a female relationship thing (pics)(pedo warning)(serious)

UNTITILES dont try to give dude a pass on piping a 14 yr old CHILD, come on man, u wylding duke. IM spanish and i wud never go near a 14 yr old CHILD in thatmanner. Dude is sick for real man.

damn
smh.gif
she could be confused for 16. pipe as many underage broards while youstill can. 4 years aint nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/v/nWTxdEZ_T2U&rel=1
this video seems apporite for this thread,
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]From those pics, she can't be a damn 8th grader....i hope not[/color]

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

im 20 and my gf just turned 18. she was a freshman when i was a senior but i didnt know her then so its all good

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
e3126553d1f76d70094e00fbe19317e2fc367e66.gif

Remind me of this 14 years old neighbor chick. Back then i was only 18-19. 2004 I believe. Her family moved in to my neighborhood right next to my house and icould tell she has a crush on me or something. I kinda liked her but I coulndt do it because i was 4-5 years older than her and she was too young plus she wasnot that cute then. I moved out in 2006, now 2009 i met her at and she's 20 now. Damn, eek: she changed for the better. I mean dime status
pimp.gif
. smh at mefor not hitting that. Now she has a bf and she's beautiful. I took the L for not going after my heart. I'd say go after your heart but make sureyou're not falling into any traps either

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

drsfinest72 wrote:

does the dr stand for dominican republic?

well this is USA though................you cant be doin that here.

this is sorta true, dominicans, puerto ricans ect. throw age out the window. It kind of disgusts me, like they said keep that *+!! over there and not overhere, 20 with 14 is really disturbing, your probably from the bronx or washington heights, all them dudes have no regards for young teens and are dirty ashell, add you to that list as well

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

drsfinest72 wrote:

does the dr stand for dominican republic?

well this is USA though................you cant be doin that here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
saying it all calm like.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

I'm gonna hit her up later, i might try to start a longterm relationship and marry her later
This guy...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude, you're a junior in high school. If you can't even date girls your age...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You deserve a big L

Go finish your homework and quit trying to get with a MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRL.

roll.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom