[02.20]I need your opinion on a female relationship thing (pics)(pedo warning)(serious)

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

honestly, it aint that bad have sex with a 11 year old girl, i mean now a days you might see an 11 yr old girl you could mistake for a 12-14 year old.
As long as your 15 or under i dont see anything wrong with a developed 11 year old

Dude. That's like a 5th grader. $&@% wrong with you?!

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

^^ you're 12 on NT?
No, I know what you're getting at.. If you wanted to look at it in that way, it would be like me smashing on a 13 year old.
I thought you were 17...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I am, re-read that.
dude said he was 20 and smashed a 14 year old. that's a 6 year difference.
if you are 17, that would be like you smashing an 11 year old.
tired.gif

My math is ridiculous.. Please forgive me.

But honestly, I am 17. Do I have to post the certificate of my birth?

Its pretty sad when you have to go into middle school to get some action, your a junior? what? the FRESHMAN girls turning you down? I think you need to spendless time on NT and more time on your game....cant even get a FRESHMAN, lol loser, your pathetic

honestly, it aint that bad have sex with a 11 year old girl, i mean now a days you might see an 11 yr old girl you could mistake for a 12-14 year old.
As long as your 15 or under i dont see anything wrong with a developed 11 year old
yo

shut the #$@% up.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

age is just a number. lol im 20 & ive piped a 14 year old. pshh she wanted da !#!! so i gave it to her. plus she looked 19. so i was like F it
dbe16c4d68f5a9c7c9209c88965bcec4796fe0d0.jpg

you're dirty kid, simply disgusting dude, if that chick has a brother he should seriously hurt you
WOW...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
Aren't lightskin dudes back in style? start smashing chicks who don't watch Dora religiously

WOOOOOOOOOOW
no way man

Wait, why don't you just get a junior? Or even a freshmen? A 8th grader is pushing it, specially when you're a junior. Oh so you say.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I feel sorry for that girl....Prime is bout to Chris Brown on her...
lol

best believe if im gonna beat, we gon go get tested first
i dont wanna be NTs chris brown
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I feel sorry for that girl....Prime is bout to Chris Brown on her...
lol

best believe if im gonna beat, we gon go get tested first
i dont wanna be NTs chris brown
alien.gif
You just want to be the loser who bangs middle schoolers right....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom