05.28 Anyone here have kids while IN highschool?

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Not as hard as it seems. Dont get me wrong its tough, but youll make it.

Coming from a 17 year old with a 6 month old son btw...
you dropout? how did you tell your parents? did you cry when they beat your $#*?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I did drop out, but school never really was my thing. I have my GED and im still going to college.[/color]

Just tell them, my dad was suprisingly supportive. Dont get me wrong, anger will be the first emotion but its not as bad as expected.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]how did you do that? im dumb[/color]
you still with ya girl?

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

There's this one pregnant junior girl in my school. We all laugh at her and point when she walks by.
if you did that to my girl i would do you like cam did that dude in the killa season
Aren't you like 13 or something?
laugh.gif

One of my best friends (back when we were in high school) got a girl pregnant our senior year
smh.gif

i remember this chick in MIDDLE school getting pregnant in 8th grade. she suddenly left school early and didnt graduate with the rest of the kids, but word gotaround that she got pregnant by this guy (who i actually knew)

seen the chick recently and her son is like 13, she a milf though...lol

Well, 2 of my friends had kids in high school. One of them got pregnant in SEVENTH grade, YES, SEVENTH grade. She finished high school and she's a nursenow.

The other got pregnant our sophomore year...she dropped out.

In our district we've had a 5th, 7th, (2) 8th, 10th, and (3) 11th graders to get pregnant this past school year alone.

Yes, this is why Mississippi is the number ONE in Teen birth rates.

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Not as hard as it seems. Dont get me wrong its tough, but youll make it.

Coming from a 17 year old with a 6 month old son btw...
you dropout? how did you tell your parents? did you cry when they beat your $#*?
laugh.gif

I did drop out, but school never really was my thing. I have my GED and im still going to college.

Just tell them, my dad was suprisingly supportive. Dont get me wrong, anger will be the first emotion but its not as bad as expected.
how did you do that? im dumb
you still with ya girl?

Almost all college accept the GED. Just gotta have good ACT scores.

NO, were still cool though.

THB I hope when you have your kid you won't be on NT so much. Holy crap, you'll actually have something to do besides NT
eek.gif
. It will be a blessing for the rest of us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know there were a bunch of girls getting knocked during 8th grade and 9th grade. It was pretty funny because they were like all in Walking Fitness class andcouldn't take any other PE. They'd be in their big %@% jackets/hoodies and sweatpants, trying to cover it all up.

In 10th grade, they seemed to slow down. Or maybe they just stopped showing up to school because they know they'd get clowned on.

Back
Top Bottom