NFC WEST
NFC SOUTH
NFC EAST
NFC NORTH

AFC WEST
AFC SOUTH
AFC EAST
AFC NORTH
Wild Card Playoffs(put asterix next to playoff winners)
AFC
NFC
Divisional Playoffs
NFC.
AFC
Conference chips
AFC.
NFC.
SUPERBOWL

NFC WEST
1. Seahawks
2. Cardinals
3. 49ers
4. Rams
NFC SOUTH
1. Falcons
2. Saints
3. Panthers
4. Bucs
NFC EAST
1. Giants
2. Cowboys
3. Eagles
4. ********
NFC NORTH
1. Vikings
2. Packers
3. Bears
4. Lions

AFC WEST
1. Chargers
2. Raiders
3. Broncos (the cutler situation will screw the broncos)
4. Chiefs
AFC SOUTH
1. Colts
2. Titans
3. Jaguars
4. Texans
AFC EAST
1. Pats
2. Bills
3. Dolphins
4. Jets
AFC NORTH
1. Steelers
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Bengals
Wild Card Playoffs(put * next to playoff winners)
AFC
1. Chargers @
2. Ravens *
1. Titans* @
2. Pats
NFC
1. Falcons @
2. Cowboys*
smh.gif
I really hope not
1. Seahawks @
2. Vikings*
Divisional Playoffs
NFC.
1. Cowboys at
2.Giants*
1. Cardinals @
2. Vikings*
AFC
1. Titans@
2. Colts*
1. Ravens @
2. Steelers*
Conference chips
AFC.
1. Steelers@
2. Colts*
NFC.
1. Vikings@
2. Giants*
SUPERBOWL
1. Colts *
2. Giants

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

Originally Posted by yungchris504

NFC SOUTH
1. Falcons Saints
2. Saints Panthers
3. Panthers Bucs
4. Bucs Falcons
W/o a running back, no chance in hell.
laugh.gif

Are you serious. Do you even watch the Saints Games? Pierre and Reggie can run the rock and not to mention Mike Bell. And they now have a blockingfull back in Heath Evens. There offense was never the problem it was there Defense. Falcons lost some of there starters on the D side of the ball so yea I amnot convinced they are winning the division. Not to mention there hasn't been any significant free agent signings with the other 3 teams. I'll putmoney that they will win the division.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

whats stopping a cowboys vs. patriots super bowl?
The Cowboys losing arguably their best offensive weapon....the uncertainty of Brady's knee. Shall I go on?

I know you're just saying that because of that one thread though...but neither of these teams will be in the SB come February 2010.

OP's credibility is out the window, Bills are better than the Jets and Dolphins because of one WR? What a joke you are.

You should probably provide an argument about how the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl. I would argue but I don't even know how youcame up with that nonsense.

I agree with most of OPs picks, however:

NFC WEST
1. Cardinals
2. Seahawks
3. 49ers
4. Rams
Cardinals know how scary talented they are, I still give them the benefit of the doubt. Not to mention their defense is
pimp.gif

AFC WEST
1. Chargers
2. Broncos
3. Raiders
4. Chiefs

Broncos will be fine, still won't top the Chargers. As nice of a though it is that the Raiders will finish second, I don't see it happening.

NFC NORTH
1. Packers
2. Vikings
3. Bears
4. Lions

Still not impressed with the Vikings other than AP. I see Rodgers having himself a season

NFC EAST
1. Giants
2. Eagles
3. ********
4. Cowboys

As of right now, the Cowboys aren't beating anyone in their division.

AFC SOUTH
1. Colts
2. Titans
3. Texans
4. Jags

I think the Jags tank again

This are my picks as of now, but there is plenty of offseason left

This changes the playoff picture and I don't really feel like going through that now
OP's credibility is out the window, Bills are better than the Jets and Dolphins because of one WR? What a joke you are.
woah woah be easy. TO is going to open that offense significantly. People forget how good Lee Evans really is, a number 1 reciever that is 5-10will be easily forgotten about when there are no other weapons to throw to. Evans isn't going up against shut down corners anymore. Part of the Billssuccess is going to hinder on what happens with Lynch.

Originally Posted by vctry20

You should probably provide an argument about how the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl. I would argue but I don't even know how you came up with that nonsense.

the irony

Originally Posted by vctry20

You should probably provide an argument about how the Cowboys will make it to the Super Bowl. I would argue but I don't even know how you came up with that nonsense.

the irony

what's your point? I changed a number of the picks, including changing your cowboys to having them finish dead %!! last

woah woah be easy. TO is going to open that offense significantly. People forget how good Lee Evans really is, a number 1 reciever that is 5-10 will be easily forgotten about when there are no other weapons to throw to. Part of the Bills success is going to hinder on what happens with Lynch.
Eh, Edwards doesn't scare anybody. Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom