09' Challenger VS 09' Camaro

All three are nice cars IMO...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

All three are nice cars IMO...
grin.gif
No that can't be... one has to be superior to the other... while anyone who likes the inferior car must be labeled wrong and clearly have noknowledge of cars.

Duh.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW Engineering>The American Crap yall are debating about
be quiet yuppie.....

if it ain't a M series then i don't wanna even talk about it.

plus LX platform (300,mag, charger, challenger) has german engineerin in it (benz DNA)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

be quiet yuppie.....

plus LX platform (300,mag, charger, challenger) has german engineerin in it (benz DNA)

None of the cars you just mentioned drive ANYTHING like a German built Vehicle....

be quiet yuppie.....

None of the cars you just mentioned drive ANYTHING like a German built Vehicle....
duh, u act like da US is flooded with Audubons
laugh.gif

american muscle goes fast in a straight line.

be quiet yuppie.....

laugh.gif

Fam' Im not just talking about speed...Overall Drive my man...Overall Drive.
...Once you've driven a German car, you'll Never want to buy another domestic car again.....Unless you slip up and buy a Audi

be quiet yuppie.....

Dude is clueless as to what the purpose of an American muscle is
laugh.gif

I agree with Hen Lin, but OP to answer your question I prefer the challenger over the camaro.

be quiet yuppie.....

laugh.gif

Fam' Im not just talking about speed...Overall Drive my man...Overall Drive.
...Once you've driven a German car, you'll Never want to buy another domestic car again.....Unless you slip up and buy a Audi
You sound like such a uppity dude

i rather listen to people who do this for a livin if u don't mind...

check out da challenger review.

see what happens is people become very biased when they own one car. unless you have numerous cars from different brands then you should just shut up.
As for the american cars what i love about them is when you drive them, you feel and know how fast you are going. With my s4 & s5 they are like cruisers,ill be doing 100 and its smooth. Thats not to say american cars are not smooth but they are rigid, well ok RUGGED compare to EURO cars. Have you tried testdriving the challanger & camaro? its like getting back to the hobby of a car, just a motor, ****** and let it rip. No luxury just a CAR lol.

as for dude with the 7 series, only reason i ask is because you seem to bash everything else. So i figured you owned a stable of BMW's to talk thatreckless

745's were plagued with electrical problems when they dropped.....hope yours is doin fine.

but yeah, American cars are no frills all thrills...i can careless about erroneous luxury...gimme a decent interior, a nice sysem and some rear wheel drivePOWER.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

as for dude with the 7 series, only reason i ask is because you seem to bash everything else. So i figured you owned a stable of BMW's to talk that reckless

Im not bashing...and No, I dont have a !!+% load of German cars...But I've driven many Domestics and German cars...and I must say German>American...

and i told my boy if u got a challenger/camaro right now you shuttin down anything from benz, bimmer's regular lineup just out of pure
eek.gif
smokin.gif
factor

cuz they so new and fresh.

you should've seen people swarming da bumblebee display at da auto show in straight awwe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

745's were plagued with electrical problems when they dropped.....hope yours is doin fine.

but yeah, American cars are no frills all thrills...i can careless about erroneous luxury...gimme a decent interior, a nice sysem and some rear wheel drive POWER.
pimp.gif

Nope, No electrical problems -knocks on wood-

dude gonna say he dont bash other cars when i seen you bash audi tons of times when we discuss cars on NT. Just live up to what you say lol.
people just hype up certain bmw's for something they are not. the 3 series is a waste imo. everyone around here has a white one with red interior(howunique). My boys m3 is pimpin tho i wont lie and he has black interior on aw. Everytime he gets pulled over every asks why no red? People are afraid to get outof the norm. On the other side, the norm is the norm because they are quality cars

and i told my boy if u got a challenger/camaro right now you shuttin down anything from benz, bimmer's regular lineup just out of pure
eek.gif
smokin.gif
factor

cuz they so new and fresh.

you should've seen people swarming da bumblebee display at da auto show in straight awwe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Until he pulls up next to a F01-F02....Or even a S550....

s550 isn't doin damage to a brand new SS camaro..i seen one get embarrassed comin out a club and duke had a white SS and smutts were
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

dudes were
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Exclusive Cat

dude gonna say he dont bash other cars when i seen you bash audi tons of times when we discuss cars on NT. Just live up to what you say lol.
people just hype up certain bmw's for something they are not. the 3 series is a waste imo. everyone around here has a white one with red interior(how unique). My boys m3 is pimpin tho i wont lie and he has black interior on aw. Everytime he gets pulled over every asks why no red? People are afraid to get out of the norm. On the other side, the norm is the norm because they are quality cars

I stand Corrected...I do bash Audis....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom