09' Challenger VS 09' Camaro

Do the math.
The new Camaro is sweet but it's not effing with the challenger.

The SS Camaro ain't got +*% on the R/T, no telling what the Straight 8 will do to it. Even the sticker price will let you know what's up. The SS is 32kThe SRT8 is 42k.
It's just overrated imo. I seen a few new Camaros on the street and I damn near ran one off the road on the Highway. I got an R/T and I litterally copped asquat on this weak @@@ Chevy.

smh.gif
smh.gif

So?

Whats your point op?

Neither the 09 Maro or Challenger messing with the 09 stang...

Fail much?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So?

Whats your point op?

Fail much?

Fail Much?? What's my point? Do you read.... What the !!$ do you even drive? Anyway.......

Bru are you serious or do you just wana post to be posting?

A pusssstang? 09?? **** !

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So?

Whats your point op?

Fail much?

Bru are you serious or do you just wana post to be posting.

A pusssstang? 09?? **** !
Look it up...

GT > SS Hemi...

More power for a better price...

If you want to call me out on my logic you have to do better than giving the car a corny nickname you found on NT....

Well MotorTrend had a little comparison of these three cars, and guess who won? Camaro vs.Challenger vs. Mustang

In third place, the Dodge Challenger R/T. Third of three, but hardly last. As MacKenzie well sumsup: "Hugely endearing personality. Even though the Challenger starts to fallapart dynamically above 7/10ths you can't help but like the big guy. It's sorta like a Heritage Soft-Tail Harley; a carefully crafted and easy to ownreminder of a simpler, sunnier America." Astutely executed, fast, and sit-back comfortable, the Challenger is the pony you'd ride for a 50-state tour.On the downside, the orange bruiser simply can't carve with the precision of its rivals, and though it starts with a mid-pack base sticker ($30,945),adding the good stuff (six-speed manual, 3.92 rear axle, limited-slip diff, 20-in. wheels and tires, etc.) pushed the price of our tester to a trio-topping$38,270.

Finishing insecond place . . . the Ford Mustang GT. Mind you, this was a photo-finish.The Mustang with Track Pack blew us all away with its sublime steering, incredible front-end grip, stylish cockpit, and beauteous V-8. As Loh notes,"That's what most impressed me: Ford's two competitors had the advantage ofsampling 45 years of Mustang DNA, yet they still couldn't pull out a runaway win." The Mustang scores well on value, too: base price for the GT is$28,845, and with Premium package, Track Pack, security package, and the comfort group, our test car totaled $34,330. The Ford might even have scored an upset,except it cannot match the Camaro's unfailing poise, its breathtaking power,or its styling drama. Those quality issues sure didn't help, either.

And so . . .our winner, the Prime Pony of the 21st Century is . . . the 2010 Chevrolet CamaroSS. Considering all the ways GM could easily have got this car wrong, it's nothing short of a triumph how unquestionably the company got it right.The Camaro might trail the Mustang in handling sharpness, and there's no doubt it finishes last for cabin and trunk volume, but, well, you don't pickyour pony for the size of its saddlebags. Graced with massive power, excellent efficiency, unfailing refinement, and show-stopping looks, the Camaro SS nailsevery essential for its segment. What's more, it's priced to steal. Base sticker for the 1SS manual: just $30,995. With the Boston Acoustics audiopackage, our cloth-seat tester climbed only to $31,490. Go nuts with the options pencil -- adding leather, power sunroof, ground effects, six-speed auto, andmore stuff you really don't need -- and you can nudge the SS just over $40K.

i love the look of the camaro. challenger looks nice too but i heard it drives like a 300c and is very heavy. i'm sure the SS is also pretty heavy butstill think it's nicer than the dodge.

but z06 > ss + challenger

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW Engineering>The American Crap yall are debating about
Buying and supporting an american made product that nobody actually uses to race and shouldnt be going over the speed limit anyway > buying a high priced/overrated overseas product.

Why cant people just buy what they like instead of trying to show someone up with what type of Engine the car has? I just dont get it.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW Engineering>The American Crap yall are debating about
Buying and supporting an american made product that nobody actually uses to race and shouldnt be going over the speed limit anyway > buying a high priced/overrated overseas product.

Why cant people just buy what they like instead of trying to show someone up with what type of Engine the car has? I just dont get it.

None of what you just typed made any sense...

Back
Top Bottom