09 or 11 TB III

09's. they fit better. leather is better also. Feels more comfortable/soft than the 11. unless you like a hard and bulky shoe

09's. they fit better. leather is better also. Feels more comfortable/soft than the 11. unless you like a hard and bulky shoe

Definitely get the TB 2011's. Better leather quality(although shiny) and better paint job as well(won't crack as easily as those horrible 09's..). And that Jordan cement box is a bonus on the TB 2011's as well(if you like jordan boxes)! HTH
happy.gif
!

Definitely get the TB 2011's. Better leather quality(although shiny) and better paint job as well(won't crack as easily as those horrible 09's..). And that Jordan cement box is a bonus on the TB 2011's as well(if you like jordan boxes)! HTH
happy.gif
!

2011s >> believe it or not , my 09s are cracking and yellowing worse that my 03 cements n I hardly wear em

2011s >> believe it or not , my 09s are cracking and yellowing worse that my 03 cements n I hardly wear em

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

How much do you guys weigh? i've worn my true blues twice and they have no signs of cracking.
Edit: 2011 TB

ALOT(at least double anyone)-thats why so far '11s win

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

How much do you guys weigh? i've worn my true blues twice and they have no signs of cracking.
Edit: 2011 TB

ALOT(at least double anyone)-thats why so far '11s win

as everyone is saying the paint on the 11s holds up quite well and they will most likely be easier to get your hands on, if you do decide to go with the 09 pair though vmv still has a few sizes left for below retail surprisingly

as everyone is saying the paint on the 11s holds up quite well and they will most likely be easier to get your hands on, if you do decide to go with the 09 pair though vmv still has a few sizes left for below retail surprisingly

Back
Top Bottom