09 or 11 TB III

Got both pairs also. Haven't worn the '11 version since I wear the '09 every two to three weeks. The paint on the '09 version sucks. Mine has already cracked after numerous wears. The leather and tongue do look and feel better on the '09s than the '11s imo. So if u can live with cracked paint I go for the '09s and just repaint it after it's all cracked to hell. All iii's and iv's for the past 7 years have this issue.

Got both pairs also. Haven't worn the '11 version since I wear the '09 every two to three weeks. The paint on the '09 version sucks. Mine has already cracked after numerous wears. The leather and tongue do look and feel better on the '09s than the '11s imo. So if u can live with cracked paint I go for the '09s and just repaint it after it's all cracked to hell. All iii's and iv's for the past 7 years have this issue.

there both made with trash materials

your not going to get quality with either pair

but if you gotta pick go with the 2009 pair

Go with the '11 True Blues, Mid-sole holds up better.
They have Tumble Leather so creasing can'y really be seen regardless.

Back
Top Bottom