09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

the girl in question.....

m0ffb.jpg

126bmns.jpg

He's been playing mostly TE for them hasn't he? And probably set to have a breakout season next year. I don't think his decision to transfer isfootball-related, probably personal.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

KingJames23 wrote:

after h0urs wrote:

Bax is officially visiting Oregon this weekend and Florida the next.

Powell is supposed to be on campus the 22nd I want to say. Can't hurt to have Powell there with Bax.

maybe im missing something but how does powell help with bax?

Powell got really tight with the USC guys. We've heard rumors they were a huge reason why he was gonna end up at USC before the PC news broke. I'm not saying it's gonna do anything for us but it can't hurt. Cali kid who he has ties with and being our biggest salesman right now, can't hurt.

That's how I remember hearing things if I'm wrong the SC guys can correct me.

That's pretty much true.

Looks like my gut feeling was wrong, Powell is solid to UF. Congrats, kid is going to beast one day.
Definitely my favorite USC fan on here... You are objective as they come... Was hoping to steal Prater once the Carroll mess went down but appears he will be staying with the hire of Kiffen and Co. What have you heard on Baxter (as far as predictions rather than the visits)?

Most insiders still feel like he'll end up a Trojan. In the end I think the familiarity and comfort of SC, not only for him but his family, plusWoods/Prater being in, will win out. CLK needs to remind that he can run the wildcat next year.

Cute young lady. I'd love to meat her one day.

4* CB Terrance 'T-Rex' Mitchell is supposed to announce tomorrow.

Top 2 are FSU and Illinois.

Hopefully we don't get Zooked by Ron and his famous shoebox of negative news clippings about the competition mailed out to reruits
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Did Jawanza Starling get any burn this year?
No

He will next season though withh Pinkard, Mays and Thomas gone.

TJ Bryant got major burn, started the Emerald Bowl in place of Pinkard. Every spot in the secondary will be up for grabs next year.

So I guess Oregon is recruiting Baxter as a QB.

pimp.gif

Chip Kelly knows how to make anybody into a great quarterback.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

pimp.gif

Thats the only reason he'll end up their! If baxter really wants to get into the NFL, he might want to play RB being that he's pretty short (Listed at6'0 but really about 5'10) but eh we'll see

O$U offered Dominique Brown to play Slot. It'll be interesting to see what he does because he could be do damage in a BJ spread offense as a running QB.Rivals just made him a 4 Star too.

pimp.gif

team can sell him that BS all they want to

at the end of the day he is a RB and if he wants a NFL future he will play RB

pimp.gif

Agree

dr funk 13 wrote:

pimp.gif

It's gonna be like Shep at LSU. Sure they'll give him a fair shake at QB but at the end of the day we all know he's not gonna end his career there.

If Les Miles was half a coach he would really work Shep as QB. He may not be the protypical guy as far as NFL goes but he would make enough plays to win ALOTof games.

did yall see Dillon Baxter doing QB drills during AA practice week?

Todd Grantham is the new DC in Athens

Originally Posted by rawjs

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Whip got interviewed for the Cinncinati job so maybe there is something to the USF rumor.

EDIT-

He's just a backup plan it looks like.

Skip Holtz already interviewed and so did Tommy Bowden from Clemson.
Fear,
Why is Whip so eager to leave or is it somethin beyond that? He seemed to get the "O" to be the best its been in a while.

Whip has always said his ultimate goal was to be a HC in the NFL or a top college program. And i didn't know Greg McElroy cracked 2 ribs in the SEC champand had to take a shot to kill the pain before the NC. damn.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Les Miles was half a coach he would really work Shep as QB. He may not be the protypical guy as far as NFL goes but he would make enough plays to win ALOT
of games.

Gotta disagree strongly with this post. Shep won't be a successful SEC QB for many different reasons.

Well, then they'll make a great runner out of him.
Oregon has been churning out good backs lately
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Les Miles was half a coach he would really work Shep as QB. He may not be the protypical guy as far as NFL goes but he would make enough plays to win ALOT
of games.

Gotta disagree strongly with this post. Shep won't be a successful SEC QB for many different reasons.

State your reasons..

Back
Top Bottom