09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Holland is an idiot.

Had all the tools physically and all the opportunity in the world to contribute, but never put it all together. Disappointing for sure on all accounts.
Doesn't look like Chip will put up with much, especially after he had to come out and defend the program, only to have our players make it look bad, again.

Dave Williford, UO director of media services, said that as of Sunday afternoon, Alonso still was on the team. Holland, however, was not.
the best part and the reason Im still laughing

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Holland is an idiot.

Had all the tools physically and all the opportunity in the world to contribute, but never put it all together. Disappointing for sure on all accounts.
Doesn't look like Chip will put up with much, especially after he had to come out and defend the program, only to have our players make it look bad, again.
^ Obviously white.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Holland is an idiot.

^ Obviously white.
Yup. And I'm a racist one at that because I called Holland and idiot.
If posted something that was out of line, please point that out.

Obviously, you're....well, never mind.

I was most definitely kidding.  Dre got it.

BUT...maybe it hit a little too close to home and you're really white.

[h1]Elijah Fields' Money Pictures: Twitter Photos Followed By Dismissal[/h1]
Posted: 02-21-10 10:30 PM

digg Huffpost - stumble redditdel.ico.us/l.yimg.com/ds/orion/1.0.14/img/badge-logo.png")">http://l.yimg.com/ds/orio...mg/badge-logo.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent; height: 16px; width: 16px;">

Inspiring
Funny
Typical
Scary
Outrageous
Amazing
Infuriating
Extreme

Read More:College Football, Elijah Fields, Elijah Fields Cash, Elijah Fields Money, Elijah Fields Photos, Elijah Fields Pictures, Elijah Fields Twitter, Twitter Sports, Sports News

Elijah Fields was a member of the University of Pittsburgh's football team until Wednesday, when he was dismissed for disciplinary reasons.

Pittsburgh coach Dave Wannstedt declined to specify why Fields was kicked off the team, but as Every Day Should Be Saturday notes, the senior posted some unusual photos to Twitter recently. Along with some pictures of shoes and shopping bags, there are three shots of obscene amounts of cash, neatly wrapped with rubber bands.

Fields added helpful commentary to two of the images, writing, "More to Come and Its Mine +!#@% Burrr" and "Never knew Football was gon get me all this money Sike I Knew haha." Now that he's no longer on a football team, it may be some time before football gets him any more money.

LOOK:

ELIJAH-FIELDS-MONEY-PICTURES-TWITTER-PHOTOS.jpg

why would u even advertise u got that much cash layin around yo crib ...

smh.gif
hes lucky all that happened was him gettin kicked off the team

Dumb %%+

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

[h1]Elijah Fields' Money Pictures: Twitter Photos Followed By Dismissal[/h1]
Posted: 02-21-10 10:30 PM

digg Huffpost - stumble redditdel.ico.us/l.yimg.com/ds/orion/1.0.14/img/badge-logo.png")">[URL]http://l.yimg.com/ds/orio...mg/badge-logo.png")[/url] no-repeat scroll left top transparent; height: 16px; width: 16px;">

Inspiring
Funny
Typical
Scary
Outrageous
Amazing
Infuriating
Extreme

Read More:College Football, Elijah Fields, Elijah Fields Cash, Elijah Fields Money, Elijah Fields Photos, Elijah Fields Pictures, Elijah Fields Twitter, Twitter Sports, Sports News

Elijah Fields was a member of the University of Pittsburgh's football team until Wednesday, when he was dismissed for disciplinary reasons.

Pittsburgh coach Dave Wannstedt declined to specify why Fields was kicked off the team, but as Every Day Should Be Saturday notes, the senior posted some unusual photos to Twitter recently. Along with some pictures of shoes and shopping bags, there are three shots of obscene amounts of cash, neatly wrapped with rubber bands.

Fields added helpful commentary to two of the images, writing, "More to Come and Its Mine +!#@% Burrr" and "Never knew Football was gon get me all this money Sike I Knew haha." Now that he's no longer on a football team, it may be some time before football gets him any more money.

LOOK:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/UnkefjCES-4&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/UnkefjCES-4&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom