09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Jevan Snead, McCluster and about 20 other guys at Ole Miss tested positive for Swine flu...
I'm so surprised none of the Vandy players came down with it thus far. It's running RAMPANT over here.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Jevan Snead, McCluster and about 20 other guys at Ole Miss tested positive for Swine flu...

roll.gif
more excuses for HDN

Can't believe week 2 is here already. Nervous for this saturday against the Irish. I want to see a Brandon Graham come out show.

Georgia is likely to start sophomore quarterback Logan Gray against South Carolina on Saturday, a person familiar with the situation said Thursday.

[h4]an arm issue, the source said. Cox struggled in the first week, but that was in part due to his battle with the flu.[/h4]

Gray, 6-feet-2, 192 pounds, is a versatile athlete who has even been used as a punt returner. Georgia also has two freshman quarterbacks on its roster.

Gray was an All-State football and basketball player at Rock Bridge High School in Columbia, Mo., and had a chance to play Division I basketball at schools like Creighton and Drake.

Joe Schad is a college football reporter for ESPN.

damn it's that bad that they are gonna start Logan Gray?

Can Gray even throw a football? I've seen him play PR & WR
long season ahead for the Dawgs

... 4* 6'3 4.4 speed WR/FS reach? I'll risk it....

BTW USC fans, Prater havin 2nd thoughts? said to change him to soft USC, and he's takin his other visits. Maybe oklahoma?

Lil' Laney is getting it in on the SoFla boys this year. Meline is the 4th or 5th Miami kid committed to UToothless right?

Rumor has it September is the month for the Nolies to get some elite prospects. My boy who be up on FSu sent me a text saying " Luc, Joyner, CJones,CGreen = Noles this month".
If that group all commits to FSu this month, DAMN
smh.gif

Clemson vs Georgia Tech tonight, who ya'll got?

Does North Alabama play any good teams this year. Those boys could rock D2 this year if all the transfers can play

BTW USC fans, Prater havin 2nd thoughts? said to change him to soft USC, and he's takin his other visits. Maybe oklahoma?
I think he is coming. Pro-Style offense with a true freshman QB. They are going to sell him on the "Barkley to Prater" pitch. A tallreceiver like Prater, if everything goes as planned and he reaches his potential. He can come out of USC as a possible Top 10 pick.

I doubt he will pass that up.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I think he is coming. Pro-Style offense with a true freshman QB. They are going to sell him on the "Barkley to Prater" pitch. A tall receiver like Prater, if everything goes as planned and he reaches his potential. He can come out of USC as a possible Top 10 pick.

I doubt he will pass that up.

yea bro, somethin musta happened or someone got in his ear.
How on earth does he see Barkley perform well in game 1, know d Williams will be gone and begin to waver.
smh.gif
I dont understand it

Back
Top Bottom