'09 Space Jam LC

I can return these for free so I got greedy and took a chance on them. Hard to see on the the pix with the sunlight, but there is that infamous slight blue-ish non-yellowed sole.

Should the 23 have 3-wide lines or 2-wide like shown, and is the patent too high and/or need to be lined up with the sole? As far as the inside goes, the size tag shows the same dates that I've seen on other "similar" for sale. On the inside tongue, should the stitching be blue and not white down the sides? Oh and most of all how the hell can I check the carbon fiber?

Last edited:
they look legit but most people would classify these as grey market because of the clear/blue sole. but i bet when u wear these an yellow out the sole and post pics of a yellow sole people would say legit.

So the different layers not lining up in the back, and the inside tongue having white instead of blue stitching is solid?

You saw the blue sole & still copped?

Retail space jams never had a blue sole, 09 definitely didn't & would show signs of yellowing.

& blue soles don't yellow the same way as a clear sole, they turn green instead of yellow-brown (see columbia XIs). What dude posted above definitely told me something about the people that support GMs, they don't know kicks.

Id say a large majority of the advertised as brandnew DS space jams being sold today are grey market. If you like the blue sole buy all means cop, but theyre arent your only options. There are tons of GM space jams with clear bottoms just like the original release. 

FAKE.. grey market is just spin.. It sounds better than fake but it is what it is.. I would say return ASAP.

FAKE.. grey market is just spin.. It sounds better than fake but it is what it is.. I would say return ASAP.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Only thing different about these GM shoes is the authorization. Of course there are some pairs that are worse than others and those are the ones that people question their authenticity and that brings them to ask for a LC. The same way a Bgrade mirrors A regular release pair shoe. If you want to learn what actually goes on with these pairs take a look at the Grey market thread. People with actual connections with nike and actual connections with the sources of the GM shoes really drop the knowledge.

No, I didn't know about the blue sole when coppin. Listing said icey sole and authentic and pix weren't best quality, but looked clear soled. Maybe yall won't agree with my thinthinkin but I'd def keep pair a GM pair that had clear soles.

No, I didn't know about the blue sole when coppin. Listing said icey sole and authentic and pix weren't best quality, but looked clear soled. Maybe yall won't agree with my thinthinkin but I'd def keep pair a GM pair that had clear soles.
Completely agree. Do
What you gotta do

word, if they look good, then it's not too big of an issue, just a blue tint to the sole.. just hope you didn't pay an absurd amount for these lol

$275 shipped but they've already been returned for full refund...minus $10 to ship em back. Lesson learned, worth the shot

Back
Top Bottom